totalled my car and got a new job

Fucking blindspots. They should pay for it since their shitty streets and parking conflict with each other. It's like when you're at a stop sign and there is a fucking bush or something gay like that in your way.....or the road is all gayed up so douchebags turning right block your view to the right and you're turning left so you're blocking their view to their left....

AHG! Fucking my pals engineers!
fucking SERIOUSLY.

:(
100_1012.jpg

brother (my brother, not an enginigger) in the car
100_1013.jpg

Fucking blindspots. They should pay for it since their shitty streets and parking conflict with each other. It's like when you're at a stop sign and there is a fucking bush or something gay like that in your way.....or the road is all gayed up so douchebags turning right block your view to the right and you're turning left so you're blocking their view to their left....

AHG! Fucking my pals engineers!

I agree so fucking much.

thats a crazy intersection! i'd bring that picture as evidence. let them know that you feel that it's not safe. at the most, you'll get the points deducted.

i was in a wreck similar to yours. i was turning left out of a private drive and a police car turned right on red, HIT ME, then when we were waiting for his friend (another cop) cited me for failure to fucking yield in a private drive. i fought it, and eventually won. :)

and your car doesn't look horrible, but i imagine your front end is fucked (tie rods, struts, alignment, bearings). The car would be salvageable IF the frame is not torqued or bent in any way.

Did you have just liability insurance or full coverage?

my mom's actually the one who thought to take all those pics and fight it, she's thinking a lot of it out really well.

like i said, the car doesn't look bad but the insurance people said it was totalled. i don't remember what exactly the guy said, but they'll give us a check for the car's value minus a $500 deductable