I got it... (PAin)

Lunah said:
Yes, this day is cool.

In my mailbox today, I found Dancing with the dead (DVD edition) :worship:

In 1 our I'm going to Malmö, to see tonights Concert :headbang:

Have A nice evening - I will.... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Did you order it from cdon.com? I ordered there and they shipped on Tuesday and I'm waiting now! Probably it akes some more shipping days to Germany.

Have fun tonight!!

Yeh!!! my dvd copy arrived yesterday too-from CDON :D .

I'm still weighting it up as I hear it differently every time I listen. It's taken a few listens to hear everything.
But I think it's like a culmination of all the past albums plus more.

As Peter explains it's more metal :headbang: -having done the main riffs on guitar rather than keyboard this time round, and you can hear that to effect (though he is almost reluctant to admit the metal I felt -maybe thinking about alienating potential audiences if it gets aired on tv).

There's definitely more varied vocals and well it's quite diverse throughout imho. I think noticably different tempos too. Like the last album plenty of spaces in the sound. Though classic Pain intensity I think its the most dynamic yet.

I'm terrible at trying to describe things and end up having to compare music to other music (sorry it's not fair I know) specifically some parts make me think of Ozzy twixt Korn/Cyprus Hill, mega bassy at times too. Even a bit Mortiis sounding in Stay Away.
Other bits classic Pain, techno, goth, metal all in there. Really catchy hooks, choruses, chugging and sweeping soaring parts in there of course too.
I expect people more technically adept will be able to give some proper befitting reveiws!

I have to say the Behind The Music is really interesting about the layering, and very endearing. We actually get to see him smile and chuckle a few times.

I vote Peter as the next James Bond bad guy -with all that single eye brow raising I'm sure he could do it a treat ah haha!:devil:

I downloaded it and wont buy it. Its not as good as the others and didnt do anything for me. Way too "MTV" sounding for me. I dont get why Peter cant write more complicated songs...its only 1 or 2 riffs and some looped pattern...come on man, you can do better than that. Thats fuking BORING!!