I got maried! sorry ladies...

Jono

Hail Satan!
well i got hitched. It was a crazy day. but erin was beautiful and it was great to see family i hadn't seen in years.
here's some pics I'll post more as i get them.
MajorWedding114.jpg

here's me in my badass suit
MajorWedding128.jpg

SLUUUUURP!
MajorWedding130.jpg

i look slightly regretful
MajorWedding139.jpg

my bestest buds

and there you have it. like i said i'll post more as they come.
-Jono-

someone's gonna have some cute kids. You guys are a good looking couple. Good luck with everything and congradulations. Your hair looked great,btw.

Congrats, man! :kickass:

I'm tying the knot in six months time (whoa, that's coming up fast!!) to my gal Erin (great minds think alike, eh?). Well, that is unless she comes to her senses and dumps my lame ass! :lol:

best o luck jono

i am loving the padre, his beard kicks it...........he's got a bit of a santa in black vibe going on

welcome to the madhouse that is known as marriage! Seriouly though, congrats and best wishes to ya! I have only been married for a year and a half, we have a baby boy together, and although I dont get laid as much as I like (haha!!) I am very happy. Here's to you man!!:kickass: :headbang:

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
welcome to the madhouse that is known as marriage! Seriouly though, congrats and best wishes to ya! I have only been married for a year and a half, we have a baby boy together, and although I dont get laid as much as I like (haha!!) I am very happy. Here's to you man!!:kickass: :headbang:

Sure your sex life isn't what you would hope, but it's a small trade off for having someone around you to point out EVRYTHING you do wrong in a day. When I was single I had no idea. Thank god I got married.

AlexStomp said:
Yes !! I'm always the jerk that preys on the bridesmaids at weddings.

Congrats Jono !!!

Remind me not to invite you to my wedding :) HAHAHAHA.... :headbang:

Congrats Jono and good luck for the future with the new missus.