I got my pops into Testament

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
My dad a long time rock n roll fan, 60 years old, and still rocking. I got him Testament greatest hits album and he loved it. Then I told him to get The Legacy and he got it and loves it. He said Testament is under-rated and should deserve more praise from the scene. Just thought I would share a cool story. -AMD

From what Chuck said in the latest interview it seems they're approaching Gene, which is not a big surprise. Would be cool to see him stay in the band for a couple of years for the benefit of everybody concerned. He doesn't, however, seem to be looking for a permanent job these days.

Didn't Gene complain about Testament when he was in for the Demonic era?

Well that was 15 years ago. He wouldn't have agreed to do the tour if it had been something serious. If he stays - I hope they'll use some of his lyrical talents (Time Does Not Heal has some of the best lyrics in thrash) and perhaps let him compose a song or two in the future.

Gene is a great drummer, but he never stays in the same band for too long.

Aye, for wanderlust doth Lord Hoglan have! 'Tis an inventory of his former troubadours from ye Encyclopedia Metallium!

Dethklok
Fear Factory
Mechanism
Meldrum
Memorain
Pitch Black Forecast
Tenet
Zimmers Hole
Testament (live)
ex-Daemon
ex-Strapping Young Lad
ex-Devin Townsend
ex-Forbidden
ex-Naphobia
ex-Anthrax (live)
ex-Opeth (live)
ex-Unearth (live)
ex-Death
ex-Just Cause
ex-Phantasm
ex-Wargod

This knight wonder'eth which Lord Hoglan hath been in more: bands or groupie's va'jay'jays!

This post now concludeth!

funny how Death Angel, the band that really launched him in metal, is missing from that list...