...I got my tickets!

Duvall

Ia!
Jun 13, 2001
Toronto
duvall.lanimal.net
I picked up a couple tickets for the January 24th show in Toronto..

Who else is going to be there??

Every time I think about it, I get a chill down my spine. Not too much longer!!

I will be at the Cleveland show and I am excited since they may play longer than 40 minutes this time. When I saw them open for Amorphis it iwas very cool, but they were not given much time. 40 minutes is like 4 songs with one cut short, not nearly enough time for Opeth to get into anything.

Gonna pick up my tickets for the toronto show next week
I'm stoked! When i went to the Arch Enemy concert a while back, i met up with a ton of people i work with there, i had no idea some of them were into metal. So now i've got all of them into Opeth, and hopefully we'll have a whole FutureShop flock. :D

Get ready to freeze your ass waiting outside of The Opear House in Toronto. I know I have when I waited for Dimmu Borgir/Cryptopsy last year in February and Down in November. It wasn't fun at all. :cry:

Don't you wish there was some way to get your money directly to Opeth instead of paying promoters and labels and opening acts.. ;)

How are Paradise Lost and Lacuna Coil anyway?

I'll be at the Toronto show, if they haven't sold out of tickets yet. I sure hope they get the sound right at the Opera House. Metal show suffer at that venue.

Originally posted by Domination
Get ready to freeze your ass waiting outside of The Opear House in Toronto. I know I have when I waited for Dimmu Borgir/Cryptopsy last year in February and Down in November. It wasn't fun at all. :cry:

Yeah, but we'll probably end up doing what we did when we didn't wanna wait in the In Flames line.... go to the strippers down the road.

I'll be at the Cleveland show....I am excited!!! Look for me...I'll be the big fucker wearing a black and orange harley jacket....mutton chops and a goatee

I should be there with a few people.. short brown hair and a wee goatee. Big grey coat..

I have an Opeth flag - I was debating wearing it as a cape, but I think that might be a bad idea.

Maybe I'll just hold a sign that says "UM" or something..

I've never been to the Opera House, but I heard it's a small enough venue to be right in the band's face while they're playing.

I should try to get a press pass and take some nice pics for the official site :D