i got so many christmas presents that i totally do not deserve at all

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
like my ps2!! and vice city... and new shoes... and a bionic bunny doll... and a pat the bunny doll... shit... i got tons of stuff and i am so spoiled i can't even remember it all. OH! i got the rolling stones limited 40 licks cd's and um.... $$$$.... tons of tempera paints... CHANEL #5! love that shit... eminem's autograph (my friend RULES) ummm.... a bunch of books (sadly, i didnt get the new oliver sacks book, and my crappy cousin got me a book i have already.. but i did get like 20 books, seriously) i will remember more later i guess...

freddy got: bag of hay. giant carrot shaped chewing block. strawberry flavored treats. box shaped like a tree for him to climb in. bunny comb. he also got very sick by eating part of a houseplant and had to go to the vet because his butt was all gross :( but he is okay now.

WTB! Merry Christmas to you!!

Lets see I got $$$ to help pay for massage/acupuncture, a book of edward gorey interviews, pajama pants, a bunch of tools/kitchen things (2 garlic presses, who needs one?), a teapot, umm thats about it I think. Pretty sedate year overall.

welcome back!

you people are way too vague.

"new shoes" - you're not specifying, so i'm going to assume dr scholl wooden clogs.

"bionic bunny doll" - see this is totally unfair. WTF?

"sciplus.com gift certificate" - again, call for fair warning. you need to tell me privately what you are obtaining and what you are using it for, so i know whether to head for the hills or not.

"pajama pants" - again, WTF? NO PATTERN DESCRIPTION? back flap? feet version?

you two are just tease-y.

okay, the shoes are a pair of gucci shoes from my ex's mom. they are light brown, fake leather, with a 2 inch heel.

the bionic bunny doll is a tall bunny (about 12") with a yellow circle on his chest with a red B in it. he has on red sneakers, a red velvet cape, and a silver wristband with a BIONIC shiny jewel in it.

at sci plus so far i have determined that i am going to get plaster to make a mold of my hand, and plaster to pour the actual hand with.... a bunch of wires, a few science experiment kits, and i am not sure of the rest. i called and they said the gift certificate 'lasts as long as the company does' so i am not worried about getting things all at once.

PEOPLE: THIS IS A WHAT DID YOU GET THREAD.
josh: i got a garlic press too. wtb?
and a teapot! but it's cute and i drink tons of tea.

Originally posted by the_preppy
PEOPLE: THIS IS A WHAT DID YOU GET THREAD.

i'm older than dirt, but yet i somehow got more presents than i've ever gotten:

this:
DCC-1200_b.jpg

and

ps2-sm.jpg

with no games

regardless, i feel really fucking guilty.

don't feel guilty! do they have a place where you can rent games to try a few out??? i am so excited to get my ps2. also, i get more presents now that i am in my late 20's than when i was a kid/teenager. i guess my parents have more money now?

i went out in that snowstorm to rent games. and i purchased one. no one will drag what it is out of me, though.

i still think the gamecube was tighter as far as total presentation goes.

yeah, my parents are basically ready to retire and their financial situation is really good. at least, i suspect it is.

oh i just remembered i also got a bunch of socks, film for my polaroid sticker camera (no digital camera though!) and a yellow hat with a pom pom on it.

i know. i was like HMPH. but i couldnt really bitch since i had a pile of presents spilling off the couch and coffee table.

even though I'm Jewish, I still got xmas loot from the inlaws (some are combined gifts for both my woman and me):

a nice pendleton longsleeve button-up shirt. Black Watch plaid.

a deep dish pizza pan, pizza cutter, and peel

some dish towels and oven mitts w/crappy xmas designs.

a couple candle dealies from the crazy aunt

a microwave

a hand-me-down bread machine

some whacked out electric windchime machine from said crazy aunt.

not bad, even if we did get some useless junk. can't complain I guess. And garlic presses are useless. I don't even know why I have one - they're so much more trouble than they're worth.

ok nick. here is the detailed list:

pajama pants, blue plaid, no feet but softer than soft, elastic waist.

tools - hammer, level, 4 nice screwdrivers, tape measurer (cm AND inches), allen wrench thingy

2 garlic presses and one of those little cheese graters that you turn the lever and it grates the cheese all slick-like for you

book on edward gorey, some Moomintroll books (if you haven't read them you sholud they are totally bizarre and awesome Finnish childrens books) and a trashy sci-fi fantasy book for the plane ride home.

tacky star wars t-shirt, button down houndstooth shirt, smartwool socks, new slippers (too bad I will never stop wearing my old slippers)

OH and 2 DVDs of old horror movies from my sister!! I forget which ones, I'll have to wait till I unpack - one is a Christopher Lee movie and I think the other is called Carnival something...

cool.