I got to remix QUEENSRYCHE!

You can get it on iTunes, or if you bought a CD and got the old mixes, email the record company & request a new disc with an image of your Proof Of Purchase. They'll mail you a new one, no questions asked.

Here's a fairly in-depth mix comparison... you can hear the original vs mine at about 18:30 or so...

Here's some info on replacement:
http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/queensryche-offer-free-album-replacement/
A friend of mine did this & got his disc quite quickly. Cool move by the record company, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait waaaat? did this mix actually make it onto some of the retail copies?:OMG: sounds AWFUL.

not awful but it's bad. i was kinda disappointed when i thought it was Glenn's mix. but his is much better ;)

Geoff Tate reacts to the Frequency Unknown contest....

At least nobody picked on my mix :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De--NWAGmkA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De--NWAGmkA[/ame]

^ the video is so ridiculous, if they dont like, that´s cool but who wants to hear their opinions? Seems like a bunch of losers vs geoff tate. Of course they have the right to express their opinion but I didnt hear any construtive criticism at all.

^ the video is so ridiculous, if they dont like, that´s cool but who wants to hear their opinions? Seems like a bunch of losers vs geoff tate. Of course they have the right to express their opinion but I didnt hear any construtive criticism at all.

I don't know if you heard, but they were asked to that. It was contest ran by the record label. So, actually, Cleopatra and Tate wanted to hear their opinions. :lol:

EDIT: And watch some of the original videos that they used for this. Cleopatra edited a lot of the submissions to make the people seem stupid. A lot of them raised some pretty good points.

I liked that one. These rants are generally purposely over the top but I can't say I completely disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys think of the CD, really? I didn't really listened to QUEENSRYCHE but I kinda dig Frequency Unknown.

What do you guys think of the CD, really? I didn't really listened to QUEENSRYCHE but I kinda dig Frequency Unknown.

I hated it. (and this off course has nothing to do with Glenn's contribution) I think there's only a couple of passable songs and they don't even sounds like Queensryche.

I hated it. (and this off course has nothing to do with Glenn's contribution) I think there's only a couple of passable songs and they don't even sounds like Queensryche.

Which of their CDs do you suggest me to get?

Which of their CDs do you suggest me to get?

Operation: Mindcrime first (not the horrible sequel). Second would be Empire and third Rage For Order.

The Warning is cool too but more old school straight ahead heavy metal. So is the EP.

Promised land has its moments and a stellar production. Later stuff doesn't exist to me.

Alright, thanks. I'll order the two first from amazon. They're like £2.3 used without the shipping cost.