i guess everyone knows but. Why the hell Mikael left Bloodbath?

I think Osse just messed up his words a bit, but he's right in that Mikael didn't really want Bloodbath to be anything too serious, or so I've read. Besides, I remember reading a Swanö interview where he said that it would've cost them a lot to have Mikael on board too, so that would be MFN being a pain in the ass.
In the end, I think it's lack of interest. After all, Mikael is on the new Ayreon despite MFN's weird policies.

Yeah i really sorry that mikael left bloodbath because it was awesome with him. I really hope with tagtgren sounds as good as before but i don´t think so. Mike´s growls are unique and awesome!!!!!!!!!

so that would be MFN being a pain in the ass
Gee, we haven't seen that before, have we? o_O

Here's hoping new people in charge via BMG/Zomba rather than MFN makes things a bit better for side projects and the like, but I have my doubts. Fatter cats might want a fatter cut, or crap like that ("Come on, Mickl, urr, Mukaeil, um, Mike, where's the goddamn radio tunes? We want to try to break you into the preteen market share here, we can't have you sounding like a goddamn blocked toilet. Here's a Justin Timberlake CD, we want you to sound like him."). Blargh.

ShroudOfDusk said:
Bloodbath get boring quite quickly. I welcome a bit of change.
They're not particulary progressive in any way, but then again, they were never meant to be. As the guys said, it was paying respect to the genre of Death Metal, and the EP & album were examples of them expressing that respect.

Mikael´s prime band will ever be Opeth......so he has no time to tour with Bloodbath.........and its obvious that such a great band wants to tour. Thats it why Mikael left the band......

ShroudOfDusk said:
Bloodbath get boring quite quickly. I welcome a bit of change.

You dont know what the fuck you are talking....
Resurrection through Carnage will be the greatest DM album of the first decade of the new millenium.......no doubt. Ive never enjoyed a deathmetal cd so much...except the last Amon Amarth cd perhaps. It has such a groove and its so brutal.......and it is not like most deathmetal cds.....boring. :headbang:

Lord_AgathoN said:
Resurrection through Carnage will be the greatest DM album of the first decade of the new millenium.......no doubt. Ive never enjoyed a deathmetal cd so much...except the last Amon Amarth cd perhaps. It has such a groove and its so brutal.......and it is not like most deathmetal cds.....boring. :headbang:

I think you are rigth with that about it´s a great album and not boring like other death cd´s. But it´s definily not the best album of the first decade of the new millenium.... :err:

Lord_AgathoN said:
Resurrection through Carnage will be the greatest DM album of the first decade of the new millenium.......no doubt.
I beg to differ, there's much better stuff out there that isnt as generic. Obviously it's more of a tribute band. Not innovative or unique in any way. Good for a bit of mindless brutality, and that's it.

Moonlapse, while there may have been hordes of mindless death and grind bands at that show, there was also Psycroptic, who are pioneers in modern death. Bloodbath dont compare to them in any way, shape or form.