I guess it is a poor idea to eat sushi-type food that has been in my fridge 5 days...

NO thank god! it was vegetarian. it was basically rice, seaweed, avocado, carrot, cucumber, ginger, and daikon. the rice was NASTY, all hard and had soaked up the yellow daikon. pfleh.

eww so why did you eat it? if that happens again, you can like, steam it for about 45 seconds and the rice will be fine. sticky rice stays good for 1 week or more.

well, i bought it for lunch at the beginning of the week, and the next day somebody called and took me out for lunch, so i let it sit...i didnt want to waste my four bucks, so i sat at my desk today and FORCED myself to eat it, crunch crunch on the rice, until finally i had to throw the last maki away because i was so queasy. i have a very cut-off-my-nose-to-spite-my-face personality, i guess.

really, can i steam the whole roll, seaweed and cucumber and all, and it won't be gross?

yea, you can steam it. i make maki twice a week for lunch. the vegetables will taste a little bit sweeter than normal, but the rice gets generally the same consistency. you just can't use a microwave is all.

sushi?:puke:

try some crackers with maionese + coffee with milk...i love this lunch.

OH MY GOD THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

mayonnaise is the most pukesome 'food' i can think of and i'm not a big coffee fan, either.

i don't like coffee either...i can only taste it mixed with milk...and i'm with you, maionese ins't that good but with crackers i like.

redneck.jpg

This guy

+

mayonnaise.jpg

This stuff

with

story.italy.coffee.jpg

This beverage

+

cow.jpg

The stuff produced by this animal

=