I guess it is a poor idea to eat sushi-type food that has been in my fridge 5 days...

mayonnaise-melon.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

"Mayonnaise, like hollandaise, was invented by the French to cover up the flavor of spoiled flesh, stale vegetables, rotten fish. Beware the sauce! Where food comes beslobbered with an elegant slime you may well suspect the integrity of the basic ingredients."

Words to live by.

Too bad the French didn't do a very good job improving upon the flavour of overripe foods and other general nastiness. I'll take the spoiled flesh, thanks.

I would like to note that I have surpassed FuSoYa's post count. Granted, I did it by forging ahead on off-days while he wisely sat off-days out, but...hey, I'd take a mercy-fuck, so I'll take this.

Something so deviously devilish and terribly twisted could only be the offspring of a pact with El Diablo himself....

mr-rogers.jpg

That's right, Fred Rogers, who wants you to be a part of his neighbourhood. Sneaky little bugger.

Nothing screams ":headbang: METAL! :headbang:" like Mr. Rogers and his lovely children's television show. Just look at that red sweater.