i guess it's up to me to make all the Cardinals threads

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
it's really red here. some AM talk host was bitching about how the Today show on NBC didn't say a damn thing about the game for the first hour today, but they were still talking about the boston/ny game.

a bunch of people from work got standing room tickets yesterday for like $45 and went after that big work-sponsored drunken fest. i can't believe they actually made it to work today.

yeah, i do feel a bit outnumbered here. living in chicago for like 9 yrs made me immune to cardinals fanaticism though. i don't really care, unless they give us a day off work to watch the game.

one of jodi's friend's wedding is tomorrow and the guy used to play Fredbird (the cardinals mascot) and he already told her if they make it to the world series he's having a TV brought in for their wedding reception. Game 1 starts at 6:30pm central time tomorrow, so that'll be a good test for their marriage.

I will have to throw my support the Cardinals way because I believe that the Curse of the Bambino is something baseball needs to have. You just can't lose tradition like that.

game two was not so much intense.

i feel i must dutifully point out the cards have lost all but one of their playoff road games and won all their home games (1-6 road and 6-0 @ home).

so now that i said that, they will be beaten at home tomorrow. you heard it here first.

I liked the shots of Schilling praying with the cross to his forehead, I never would have guessed that he was a religious guy.