I hacked the Deliberation-Code... x.X

Swany

Rider On The Bonez
Oct 30, 2003
Germany
www.winterheart.de
Sometimes math lessons are really boring, so I thought about the meaning behind the Deliberation lyrics... and came to the conclusion that it's all about the dentist [in fact: a dental operation]!!! :Smug: o_O
... I wonder why I didn't come across this earlier as it's just too obvious and as dentists are the incarnations of evil anyway! :zombie:
The same second I found the true meaning of the song, I started to visualize it and as I know you're a bunch of open minded people, I'm gonna share this oh-so-beautiful-drawings with you *hrhr* :p

[Unfortunately the "confront our own concern" has been hidden underneath the next pic *ugh*]

deliberationcomic2.gif

A bigger version can be found here :erk:

Reactions: Cis and Serpentia
Hahah, and how do you explain the line 'let the rich meet death'?
That they can pay artificial teeth 'nd stuff? :D

O, shit! Now I can see the whole album is about dentists... It even called so The Great Cold Dentist. Hell yeah! The code is cracked! See: Leaders it's about dentists, I can even imagine the working title was Dentists. As it was said before Deliberation is about dental operation. How many times in the album Jonas say word "mouth": fucking thousand times... Consternation is about the fear of dentists. In the White: the song is about the result of operation, his teeth became white (I have waited for it always). Rusted: rusted teeth, see? The Itch - it is fucking obvious! Follower: is about someone take Jonas to the dentist office (Father I will make it...). Wow, Katatonia is genious! Most powerful lyrics about dentist I ever heard... I afraid dentists, too.

*bows* ... whow thank you guys, your comments really rock! =)

@Cerulean: :oops: Sure? (;

@Alyona: Haha! Great ;D Poor Jonas, he wrote such deep and intensive lyrics and now everyone's giggling while listening to them ... :Smug:

@Zowi: Yeah right! That was kinda my intention... but that those rich guys are gonna die in their sickroom bed *haha*

@Fahrenheit: Yepp, but that's the magic thing about Katatonia: Creating hauntingly impressive atmospheres, pictures and stories out of daily problems! :rolleyes: That's why everyone has the strong feeling as if he/she can identify him/herself with those lyrics and the whole music! (;

Thanx again! :)

:headbang: Oh man, killer stuff right there! I second the fact you have a unique drawing style...very, very nice. This is all from your head, which makes it even more phenomenal that you can sit there and just come up with this (in MATH class, oh yeah, hehe.)

My fave "square" is the pic of the dentists casting their true, "evil" shadows...haha, genius!

I had a dental operation when I was a kid. A serious, bloody one, I had been in a surgery for hours, well I can't remember I wasn't awake.

Your drawings is like the ones in a comic book, it's kind of funny. It does make sense, but I was thinking more about alien stuff.

Tone-Deaf said:
I had a dental operation when I was a kid. A serious, bloody one, I had been in a surgery for hours, well I can't remember I wasn't awake.

Your drawings is like the ones in a comic book, it's kind of funny. It does make sense, but I was thinking more about alien stuff.

the dentists are aliens. everyone knows that otherwise why would they have all those drills.
fillings have microscopic transmitters and we're all human antenas