I hacked the Deliberation-Code... x.X

Whooo! And again I'm quite impressed by your cool feedback :loco:

@Cerulean: For sure! ... Too bad 6/6/2006 is already over... but we'll find another date (;
Hmmm... you know, I'm not the one trying to force good ideas... if I would think hardly about funny interpretations for all the other songs it would be just... argh! :erk: But who knows, maybe someday I wake up having a great idea *haha* like with my "real" drawings which are often inspired by any Katatonia music.
Ah, I remember, then you were the one who wanted me to post a larger pic of my painting.... which was indeed not really possible as it is too big for my scanner and photos just look crappy. In a few weeks I'm gonna digitalize some of my stuff for my website, so then you can have a look... :Smug:

@FatefuL: *lol* haha okay... ... I'm getting popular *LOL* o_O

@Alcapoth: *hehe* math is the most boring class I ever had, so no wonder that my mind's always faaar away (;

@Vincent: Anything wrong with my high-speed handwriting? ;D

BloodySwan said:
Whooo! And again I'm quite impressed by your cool feedback :loco:

@Cerulean: For sure! ... Too bad 6/6/2006 is already over... but we'll find another date (;
Hmmm... you know, I'm not the one trying to force good ideas... if I would think hardly about funny interpretations for all the other songs it would be just... argh! :erk: But who knows, maybe someday I wake up having a great idea *haha* like with my "real" drawings which are often inspired by any Katatonia music.
Ah, I remember, then you were the one who wanted me to post a larger pic of my painting.... which was indeed not really possible as it is too big for my scanner and photos just look crappy. In a few weeks I'm gonna digitalize some of my stuff for my website, so then you can have a look... :Smug:

@FatefuL: *lol* haha okay... ... I'm getting popular *LOL* o_O

@Alcapoth: *hehe* math is the most boring class I ever had, so no wonder that my mind's always faaar away (;

@Vincent: Anything wrong with my high-speed handwriting? ;D
Where's @ MadTinus...?

:(

:cry:

:cry:

;)

Has anyone noticed that in the picture (made for delibaration) the fingers of that person is 4. Is it the same on the single edition? Cause the other finger may be hidden in the album's booklet. If not we are talking about an alien :p

@MadTinus: You want my attention? You got my attention! ;D ... have a nice day :lol:

@Aprilhäxan: Nice to hear (;

@ether: Oooooh nooo!!! ... ... I guess that would make my life even more dangerous ... and the last thing I want is getting killed by angry Katatonia-Fans :cry: (;

@Kitty: Ah well, at least it had an effect on you *LOL* x)