Nevermore at the dentist today

MegadeV

Aug 22, 2005
Portland, OR
I was at the dentist getting a tooth crowned today. As they were going to be grinding away a hefty chunk of my tooth I opted for the laughing gas. I also had my iPod shuffling all the Nevermore songs. After laying there happily zoning out with my eyes closed while the dentist is doing her thing, What Tomorrow Knows comes on. Since I'm flying high from the gas, I am getting very into the song and can barely tell what the dentist is even doing. Right after the first chorus, I open my eyes and see up on the ceiling of the place (which I'm looking at because the dentist chair is fully reclined) one of those happy-thought-generating posters that dentists put up nowadays. This one is titled "Why Not Today?" and has a list of cheery bits of advice.

So I'm hearing Warrell grind out the words "What Tomorrow Knoooooooows" and open my eyes to see "Why Not Today?" I damn near found out what it felt like to swallow a working dental drill because I started cracking up. They turned the gas down after that. :(

:D Thats great!

I usually blast nevermore when the dentists are drilling away at me, too :>
wait...that sounds really bad. :eek:

hahaha :D what tomorrow knows, why not today ... *giggle* seems as if u had a nice trip to the dentist :D hihi

:zombie: