not really nevermore related but ...

VickyH

Self-proclaimed Genius
Oct 10, 2005
... i have to hold forth about the asshole of a dantist, i went to on thuesday ...

well ... as my "normal" dentist had NO fitting dates for me, i tried a new one, who is just 2 streets away from my house, and a model from my boss - everyone is adoring him and told me how pretty he is and blablabla ... and of course he SHOULD be a very good dentist ... so little vicky thought about going to him this time ... (god beware, it was the last time) ...

*the first thing ... he isn`t that goodlooking as everyone was telling me ...

*the second thing is ... u have to pay so much when using his services (and i paid 160€ for only two little inlays and the anaesthesia) :mad:

*and the third thing was ... ... ... (now i`m coming to the point ... hehe)

i only wanted him to make the 2 inlays ... but he said that both of my lower wisdom teeth must be pulled out ... well i said ... "that could be but for sure not NOW" ... (and it would cost me again 100€ for ONE pulled out tooth) he said but that must be and blablabla and i told him "NOT NOW" ... (i have to say i`m totally afraid of dentists ... :cry:)

okay ... well he worked 30 minutes and suddenly i felt a pain in my mouth i thought i`d pee onto his chair ... phew ... i`d have loved to punch him into his balls ... stupid ass ...

i went outside the door ... (after beeing bleed so white ... *grml) and the pain got stronger and stronger, but i had to drive back to work again ...

well ... my face was swollen and i was so totally tired because of that anaesthesia ... when i came home from work i went to bed, at i guess half past seven and got up at 6:30 am ... went to work but that pain won`t let go ... (i had some several painkillers ...)

okay that was on thuesday ... and i was not able to open my mouth till TODAY ...

HAHA i took a look into my mouth today ... and omg it hurted ... bah ... and i saw a little white thing sticking between my whisedomtooth and my gums ... hum so i tried to pull it out ... and ... some minutes afterwards the pain was flown away ... :| this fucker wanted to drive me crazy with that pain, to come again and pull it out :|

:ill: i was totally shocked when i saw that ... :| isn`t it amazing whoat ppl do for money????????

*faints*

Dead_Lioness said:
wow.... you think he left it there on purpose?
thats insane Vicky!!

for sure cause i said I DUNNO WANT THAT ... :| he can`t do that ... i mean and also if my tooth is rotting and nearly falling out ... he can`t do that when i`m saying NO ...

and u know what ... my tooth is in apple-pie order .... there is no caries and nothing else ... the only thing that is that it could be that there is not enough space for it to come out :|

but i told my dentist ... and i have another date on friday :| so let`s see :|

I know leaving wisdome tooth in your mouth is not recommanded
simply because they are too far back and many people find it hard
to reach them with the tooth brish or the floss... thats why they are being removed (mine will be removed this Wednesday.... BAH)
but good luck Vichy!

I do not like dentists :Smug:

Dead_Lioness said:
I know leaving wisdome tooth in your mouth is not recommanded
simply because they are too far back and many people find it hard
to reach them with the tooth brish or the floss... thats why they are being removed (mine will be removed this Wednesday.... BAH)
but good luck Vichy!

I do not like dentists :Smug:

well the thing because i dunno wanna let them be taken out was ... first of all cause it was toooooooo fast for me :| lol haha and the second thing is ... march is nearly over and i dunno have 400 € for the dentist ... i only went to him because the other didn`t have dates for me :|

so if they must be pulled out ... the have to for sure ... but not NOW :D lol hehe

:cry:

ohh and ... good luck with it :| *faints*
tell me if it hurted :|

Bacchante said:
Kill him!

:mad:
What the hell was it? A piece of tooth?

isn`t that cruel hum?! *sniff*

no it wasn`t a piece of tooth ... it looked like a little piece of a bandage ...

:zombie:

^ Vicky, I'll be honest with you,
my dentist is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and I'm saying this after several
times I've been there and you're talking about me, who hates the dentist
and yet, he is like one of those doctors that will forever make you
wonder why you even hated Dentists to begin with...

I'm sure the wisdome tooth won't hurt that much...
after all, they give you a nice lil' shot..
(and the freaky part is.... the way he gives you the shot doesn't even hurt!
) I'm telling you the guy is my hero.

If you'll ever be in Virginia, check dr.Cusamano out aye? ;)

Dead_Lioness said:
^ Vicky, I'll be honest with you,
my dentist is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and I'm saying this after several
times I've been there and you're talking about me, who hates the dentist
and yet, he is like one of those doctors that will forever make you
wonder why you even hated Dentists to begin with...

I'm sure the wisdome tooth won't hurt that much...
after all, they give you a nice lil' shot..
(and the freaky part is.... the way he gives you the shot doesn't even hurt!
) I'm telling you the guy is my hero.

If you'll ever be in Virginia, check dr.Cusamano out aye? ;)

hahaha okay karen ... I`ll try to get a flight over to virginia ... hahaha ;)

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN AMERICA
(AMERICAN MEDICAL PEOPLE ARE EVIL BECAUSE THERE'S NO CAPPING SYSTEM ON HOW MUCH THEY CAN CHARGE YOU SO THEY DO WHATEVER IS NECCASSARY TO COLLECT THE MOST MONEY)

*sniff* i`m not living in america *waaaaaaaaaeeeehhhh*

I like my dentists, too.

They work mostly with kids, and they're super sweet. I've been seeing them since I was tiny :>

Heh...If only doctors were as good as my dentist...:mad:

I never had any problems with dentists, nor with my teeth, didn't get my wisdom teeth pulled out (they are not a problem), I get my teeth checked and fixed, if necessary, once in 2-3 years, but metalized has big big problems. oh well. I'm boring on this field even. *zzzZZzzz*

good luck!

Tee said:
I never had any problems with dentists, nor with my teeth, didn't get my wisdom teeth pulled out (they are not a problem), I get my teeth checked and fixed, if necessary, once in 2-3 years, but metalized has big big problems. oh well. I'm boring on this field even. *zzzZZzzz*

good luck!
but teeth/any bodily and medical problems are a field most people wish they were "boring" in so count yourself lucky :p