I hacked the Deliberation-Code... x.X

BloodySwan said:
Danke (;

And we'll never get to know what a Deadhouse or Criminals strip [Swan-styled ^^] would look like... 'coz I'm not doing any *haha* :rolleyes:

:cry:

"When will he see her draw pictures of all they never saw?
When will he see her eyes closer than a dream away?"

*digs this up*

Now I'm going to tell you my very craziest story of the day:
I was supposed to get rid off all my wisdom-teeth today :cry: [well, they just took out 2 in the end]... my first real dental operation!
So when I got in there I was already nervous as hell and had to lay down to let them inject their awful tasting poisonous whatever... When they got back they wore goggles *drops* and fuckin' FIVE people were standing around me to watch! The light was bright as shit and gosh did everything hurt! But now the really crazy part comes:
They were just boring through my lower jaw when I must have accidently hit my player-control [was listening to music to calm myself, ye know] and that fuckin' bitch skipped right away to "Deliberation"! o_O ... I thought I'd start to laugh my ass off...
It was exactly as in my comic... :Smug: well, I didn't have the possibility to say "Fuck!" [too numb], but my doc did say it when he accidently cut my lip o_O
Life's really great now... can't speak, can't eat, I look like a hamster, everything hurts, I'm spitting blood like a vomiting vampyre... and the best: Screw fuckin' black! Green-blue-yellow are the colours to be! :erk:

Yeah... now you know *lol* :loco:
Have a nice day! ;D

Oh... I was thinking that I might need to get my wisdom-teeth removed... and I am always like "NO, I WON'T GET THEM FUCKIN REMOVED", then I start considering again... I had a talk a few days ago about this topic with my bf's twin and I was already feeling the pain but I started considering again... now I am starting to regret again the idea of my wisdom-teeth being removed :ill:
About 3 years ago, I had a tooth removed and it hurt badly and I was spitting blood as you do now, Swany... I can't, or I should say DON'T want to imagine how this must hurt. Fuck, I always hated the dentists. Now I hate them more than ever just thinking about all this.
I hope I won't need to get my fuckin wis-teeth removed.. though surely I will :(
Anyway, your story was cool. While reading I imagined all the scenes in my head and remembered your comic.. it was cool! Hope you get well soon, Swany.
Btw, anesthesia tastes horrible, indeed.

@Angelina: Thanx. Yeah, but sometimes you have to have you w.-t. [< *lol*] removed or otherwise they'll cause even more trouble.
I also had some "normal" teeth removed a few years ago... my dentist did that and it wasn't bad at all. This time I had to go to some surgeon and I guess I should have chosen a narcosis like all my friends did. But nooouuuh Swany's hawt enough to do it while just being numbed :loco:
So don't be scared, do it if necessary... but take a narcosis or something similar o_O

@Angelina: Thanx. Yeah, but sometimes you have to have you w.-t. [< *lol*] removed or otherwise they'll cause even more trouble.
I also had some "normal" teeth removed a few years ago... my dentist did that and it wasn't bad at all. This time I had to go to some surgeon and I guess I should have chosen a narcosis like all my friends did. But nooouuuh Swany's hawt enough to do it while just being numbed :loco:
So don't be scared, do it if necessary... but take a narcosis or something similar o_O

Well, you do understand now that you're waaay cooler then those friends of yours with their stupid narcosis!:cool: :p

I'm sorry you're in pain Swany:(...I hope you feel better soon.you should go all ninja on the dentist who cut your lip too.

look at the bright side...you temporarily look like a hampster but hampsters are cute...and swan hampsters are even cuter;)
and the whole spitting blood like a vomitting vampire is very kvlt gr1m tr00 and nekr0 if you think about it.

@Vincent: hooray! That's a good point *chrchr* =D Whenever I have to be cut open again I'll deny every kind of narcosis or "hard" medicine... *lawl* (;

@paradoxile: nah, nah... he's a surgeon, not a dentist... don't mix him up with my lovely dentist <3
Oh yeah... I'm so very metal now o_O
...but I feel better, yes ...