i had a dream about "the reunion"...

funnily enough i had a dream last night,anthrax were playing a huge outdoor event with belladonna and they played what doesnt die as an opener lol,pretty wierd hey?

I had a dream that we were attacked by ufo's. It was nuts. Like, 20-30 spaceships were swirling around in the sky. We tried to make a getaway in a little cessna plane. Whoever I was with, I can't remember. But our plane never took off cuz we were low on fuel. Or maybe we were scared of getting blasted. I don't know. On the ground, the aliens never made their presence. They somehow hypnotized a shitload of humans into an army against us. Shit blowing up everywhere. They were marching around and ordering us. Somehow we got one to talk. He gave up a sly smile and next thing we know, me and my friends, we had super human powers and that's when we realized that we were one of them now. So we rounded up all of our friends and had them join this new allegiance, turn them into one of us. We were having fun with our new found power and then I woke up.

AlexStomp said:
I had a dream that we were attacked by ufo's. It was nuts. Like, 20-30 spaceships were swirling around in the sky. We tried to make a getaway in a little cessna plane. Whoever I was with, I can't remember. But our plane never took off cuz we were low on fuel. Or maybe we were scared of getting blasted. I don't know. On the ground, the aliens never made their presence. They somehow hypnotized a shitload of humans into an army against us. Shit blowing up everywhere. They were marching around and ordering us. Somehow we got one to talk. He gave up a sly smile and next thing we know, me and my friends, we had super human powers and that's when we realized that we were one of them now. So we rounded up all of our friends and had them join this new allegiance, turn them into one of us. We were having fun with our new found power and then I woke up.

Sounds like you seen the trailer to War of the Worlds to me:tickled:

GregadetH said:
Am I the only one who doen't dream of Anthrax?

I usually dream of zombies, the civil/vietnam war, and fuckin' chicks who are nothin but ass 'n titty.o_O

Yeah, I don't dream of Anthrax either. HMMMM....Anthrax dreamin=Obsession??? nahh!! Maybe just too much free time on your hands. I usually dream about work. I work too much and then I dream about work and things going all wrong and fucked up. And then I wake up all relieved that it was just a dream. And then I dream of an ex girlfriend from time to time. It's when I dream of wierd random shit like the earlier post that freaks me out. I haven't seen the trailer to that movie.

I forgot to mention. I don't know any dream interpreters. You know how they tell you to write down your dreams the moment you wake up so you don't forget?? I'd do that, but I don't know how to write. I can type though. Like Bad Religion once said "I'm a 21st century digital boy"

I dream about the beers that I will be drinking on the weekend, monster trucks, fine ass hoes, explosions, lots of money and bling bling:D Just kidding.... well at least on the bling bling part

I dream about work a lot. That sucks.
But- I HAD AN ANTHRAX DREAM LAST NIGHT! I missed their Denver gig somehow. I don't remember all of it, but I think I went somewhere and the band was there and they told me they just finished their gig. That's pretty weird, what does that mean??

When I was in high school, I would have dreams that I forgot my locker combination all the time! Friends of mine have had that same dream.

One more thing, I sometimes have a dream that I have a loose tooth. Remember that feeling when you were a kid, and you'd wiggle the tooth? Well, my sister read about this and she said that if you dream that you have a loose tooth, it means that you're going through changes... Dreams are weird.

I never dreamt about Anthrax. But I once had a dream that I was fucking a girl on a farm and there was this weird looking cow staring at us - weird, like it had some kind of a disease - A MAD COW DISEASE 'praps??