worst dream ever

Steve M

Surasshu Metaru
Feb 1, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
www.anthrax.com
so, last night i am dreaming. i'm dreaming about anthrax.

yeah. we're riding MOTORCYCLES around cleveland before they play... keep in mind that this is the second dream i've had about riding motorcycles with anthrax. another thing to keep in mind: i hate motorcycles.

so, we get to the club. i meet up with my dad and SIT AT A TABLE(?). anthrax goes on playing a "mini-set" of 2 fucking songs... and then some shitty DJ goes on after them.

wtf

I've had some dreams about hanging out with Anthrax. No motorcycles, though.
But I think we need help...

That's weird, because in the past week, I've had a couple of Anthrax dreams too. None as bad as that one, they were actually kind of cool.

But perhaps it signals I should get off this board and do something more productive with my life. Not that I will :D

I was hanging with Thrax and LOA after a show in DC when they played at the 930 club. After the show we went to this little dive called Velvet Lounge and it was so surreal to be in the same room with bello, bush, ian, benante and whitfield crane..smoking cigars and drinking beer. I guess a dream came true.

I love bikes, and riding around with ANTHRAX sounds great to me, as for two songs and then a dj well thats not a dream thats a nightmare.
:headbang: