10:30 - Almond Butter + Jelly sammich on whole wheat bread
12:00 - Big meaty sammich + V8
1:00 - Chobani Greek Yogurt
2:00 - Protein Bar
3:30 - Another big meaty sammich
5:30 - Dinner
7:00 - Another almond butter sammich or protein bar
9:00 - Big bowl o' cottage cheese + yogurt

And I'm ravenous for each one of those, and feel super weak, lethargic and lightheaded from low blood sugar if I'm late on any of them - I had to develop such a strict routine just to keep myself from feeling shitty, it's not like this is some bulking diet that I'm forcing myself to adhere to or anything. I had a glucose tolerance test done to see if I was diabetic/hypoglycemic (nope), but it sure feels like it sometimes...anyone else here plagued by this?

Daily food sched:
I had a glucose tolerance test done to see if I was diabetic/hypoglycemic (nope), but it sure feels like it sometimes...anyone else here plagued by this?

You should get some more checks done, sounds weird. Saying that, I rarely ever get hungry, the times I feel hungry are when I have had to stick to a strict eating routine. When I just eat whenever I don't feel hungry.

I generally only eat once a day.

Edit: Also, a consistent/regular desire for food can signify a lack of general fulfillment. Depression a factor?

I'm the same way Marcus although I do skip snacks often and just take in out on other people. It's just from having a fast metabolism that get's faster when you're on a workout plan.

So you absolutely MUST adhere to eating this frequently?
Eating smaller, frequent meals is actually far worse for satiety (from my own and many many other people's anecdotal evidence) and studies have shown this to be true.
I actually prefer not eating in the morning at all if I can avoid it, and then just slamming down 3 larger, high protein meals during the afternoon, evening and night and no surprise.
I've found this quite effective in curbing the annoying feeling of hunger.

I not surprised at all you feel like that. All that bread is your problem. Don't let the whole wheat thing fool you, that stuff will make your blood sugar spike almost as bad, if not just as bad as that white stuff. Basically all you're eating protean and sugar. Get rid of the bread, two slices a day max. Eat way more veg (not potatoes) especially leafy green things. You know the rest.

+1 to Green Tea. Also, do some research on what fruits make your body absorb the sugar slowly (there's a magazine at home that talks about this but I cant find it)

I not surprised at all you feel like that. All that bread is your problem. Don't let the whole wheat thing fool you, that stuff will make your blood sugar spike almost as bad, if not just as bad as that white stuff. Basically all you're eating protean and sugar. Get rid of the bread, two slices a day max. Eat way more veg (not potatoes) especially leafy green things. You know the rest.

Yeah I'm seeing loads of carbs and not much meat either. 'Meaty sandwich' I'd assume you mean deli meats like ham and shit, which isn't nearly as good as some good beef/chicken/pork. Also get some eggs into you. More unprocessed protein sources, more veges.
Also try to get a bigger breakfast, with an even mix of carbs/protein/fat. Eggs on toast is pretty perfect for that, or just leftover dinner. If I have just carbs for breakfast I'm hungry by the time I get to work an hour later.

Welcome to my life.

Hungry all the time. If I stand up to fast I get light headed and can pass out. I'm anemic, which I kinda don't know what the fuck that does but I feel the pain. I'd actually say it looks like not enough carbs. Get the rice thing goin. I'd try and eat bigger meals and fewer. Do like three big meals and space em out with smaller deals.

Dude you need to put some REAL CHICKEN, BEEF, AND FISH,in that diet. Supplements are NOT enough...... With all the other byproduct BS they put in supplements to make it "HEALTHY" its not the same or AS GOOD as the real deal!

If your a veggie, stop being a pussy go kill some shit and eat it :p

Btw Marcus, Susan has a Master's in Dietetics and is one test away from being a Registered Dietitian. You can always hit her up if you need advice, be it by facebook or phone.

So you absolutely MUST adhere to eating this frequently?
Eating smaller, frequent meals is actually far worse for satiety (from my own and many many other people's anecdotal evidence) and studies have shown this to be true.
I actually prefer not eating in the morning at all if I can avoid it, and then just slamming down 3 larger, high protein meals during the afternoon, evening and night and no surprise.
I've found this quite effective in curbing the annoying feeling of hunger.

Some people even go all Warrior diet on the whole thing and just eat one big meal a day.

Can't say I've tried it myself - have enough problems getting in 3.5k calories on a bulk over the course of a day anyway.

Do feel you on the feeling lethargic thing though Marcus - whether I was eating two meals a day at 1500 calories or 6/7 at 4000 I always feel slightly sluggish.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, even if (unsurprisingly) there's very little consistency between 'em :lol: I am on a med for depression, but it's the same maintenance dose I've been on for years, as it's been totally under control for years - so this isn't a case of "depressed fat chick pounding a pint of ice cream" syndrome :lol:

The meaty sandwiches consist of about 1/3rd lb. Boar's Head low sodium turkey on whole wheat sandwich thins (super low carb and calorie), and one protein bar and one protein shake serving (both are MRP's with complex carba, vitamins, blah blah, in other words not just protein) are concessions to convenience. Dinner too is always meat dominated and I always have a huge serving of green veggies with it (the V8 is my attempt to do the same for lunch). I do wanna start eating eggs more though.

What´s the point of your diet? Cut calories and lose weight, bulk to gain mass as you workout, or just a healthy alimentar reeducation?

Btw Marcus, Susan has a Master's in Dietetics and is one test away from being a Registered Dietitian. You can always hit her up if you need advice, be it by facebook or phone.

That's awesome man, congrats to her and thanks for the offer, I think I'll take her up on that!

And I do work out strenuously (heavy lifting for 45 minutes 3 times a week), but honestly, I've always kinda been this way (and the point of my diet is mostly general health/satiation, with a slight lean towards bulking)