I hate democrats

I hate democrats too.
Especially the asshole senator from Louisiana that had $90k stashed in his freezer. Then he says the FBI is being racist because he's black.

Necuratul said:
I'd hate to break it to all of you fucking morons, particularly T_man, but if you really think that democrats or republicans are better than one another, or that liberals and conservatives are better than one another, then you need to step out of your little delusional world. Fuck the major parties and fuck the major ideologies. The extremes of the country should not present the majority of the nation, because they're far from it. And as far as I'm concerned, anybody that identifies themselves with a party or ideology can burn in hell.
Gee another dick with an opinion, who would of though.

Necuratul said:
I'd hate to break it to all of you fucking morons, particularly T_man, but if you really think that democrats or republicans are better than one another, or that liberals and conservatives are better than one another, then you need to step out of your little delusional world. Fuck the major parties and fuck the major ideologies. The extremes of the country should not present the majority of the nation, because they're far from it. And as far as I'm concerned, anybody that identifies themselves with a party or ideology can burn in hell.

Of course, Satan is the supreme ruler, nothing else matters, I've almost forgotten. Dude, go back to kissing dead goats and carving pentagrams into your flesh.

johnnieCzech said:
Just read the rest of your posts and it's only a matter of time before you get your trolling ass banned, so why bother. :cool:
Thats right Johnnie, dont sweat the Opeth fan boy.

ZeeZooZum said:
How hard is it to take two men in your mouth at once? Also, when you and your boyfriend bring other men to bed, do you get jealous when your boyfriend doesn't finish on you, or do you work this out in advance?

When your boyfriend is away, what type of dildo do you use? Or do you prefer just your fingers and some soap?

Dude are you really a teacher or something like that?? :yow: This just creeps me out.