I hate Russian metro!

theOldensorg

There will be no dawn...
Fuck, fuck, fuck.... I'm sitting on the work now and my brains seems like a big bunch of shit. So the picture is something like that:
Every early morning all Russians, fat and tall, stupid and clever, young and old are going for a work, to study etc... Thousands of people running for a train, beating you with their Big Full Bags, crushing you down to earth, cruely raping your poor foots with their Big Hard Boots and when your're smashed fucking down and mentaly asking for thousand blazes to take the revenge for your stolen in this wild mass of peole mobile-phone, a few fat sickos beating you up with their bags once again and saying with the feral eyes "Fuck you, this is my place of standing". As a result, all your money stolen and you're ready to destroy this fucking world. And the favourite joke is to beat up your keyboards, that costs something near 2500 USD. Oh, shit, damn, I'm fucking tired! Agrhhhh!!! I want to know if I'm the only victim of morning slaughter or you guys have the same shit in your countries, heh?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:))) Lolly yolly:) That was much worse when I was studying in Moscow State University man. That time nearly everyone was using U-ban. Now the country is booming and helluvabastard amount of people have bought cars. Presumably, it's getting better underground as it's getting worse above the earth, :lol: so to speak. Once I was going to my friend's friends here in Amsterdam... Holy nun's arse... I was the only white in the car!! That would be a slightly different feeling with respect to yours, but honestly, I do not know which one of these two is the best :lol:
Cheers

Yes, I know about racial problems in Holland. This the real problem. I heard about many crimes, tones of muslims and absolutely wild tolerance from guys of Sinister some time ago, and besides that, you told me it before too. I suppose the muslims is the main problem. But anyway, I hate Russian metro! Fuck it!

Brutal....
Полный буйный беспредел.... бррр....

Odd... what can I say? Why muslims? ... damn...