WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry bros. I'm just don't care for politics. I like fun posts about nonsense. But thats just me. I don't have much of a brain. I thought my eating pussy thread went pretty good. laterz, Bobby O

nik said:
What the fuck am i on the wrong fuckin board.....all this pussy talking,gay munching shit......reading about D&D,CUP CAKES, AND SHIT you internet crap talkers GET THE FUCK A LIFE & A FUCKIN BRAIN OR A LEAST GET THE COCKS OUT OF YOUR ASS LONG ENOUGH to go and visit a S.O.T.Board somewere WHAT YOUR MISSING IN LIFE IS A DAM GOOD FUCKING BEATING.....I tell you what fuck off to the fucking judas priest lovers section.....if your gonna post on here to get a fuckin reaction post about PAKI FUCKS, LIBERAL CUNTS, BAN THE BOMB PROTESTS,MUSLIM RIGHTS,GAY ADOPTIONS,BILLYS FUCKIN WAST LINE...ANYTHING BUT please be a lot more inventive you fuckin feeble, gay, teenage, mum's panty wearing,sister shagging,free loading,dirty,dumb ass Kiss loveing homo CUNTS.....

come on attack my spelling,grammer,internet posting...

Heaven for-Muthafuckin-bid!

That Lil Dutch dyke boy, Zee-whatever-his-name-iz, was aksin' who appointed you the PO-lice around here?

I DID!

Nik, you're hearby duly appointed Chief Bobby of the Billy Milano Anti-Faggit Branch.

Storm into any flamin thread you like, shout "Right!! Right!!! What's all this then?!" and start tromping any of these trollopy fucks over their empty galavas with a cosh.

Paint this fuckin place British Red, an' be sure to use an ample supply of donated red from these limpy cupcake bastards.

An' pull SkNight outta these embarrassing places. Shit! His folk didn't join the Mutiny. Good thing he's not a Gurkha. The Queen would fuckin pass out and fall off her throne. The porcelain one. Not the ivoury inlaid one.

"What bloke I gotta smoke, ta get me a Cuppa-T?"

Jurched

Bob'O...How the hell you been man??

I don't see too much from you anymore...I hope all is good with you bro.

bobo'c said:
Sorry bros. I'm just don't care for politics. I like fun posts about nonsense. But thats just me. I don't have much of a brain. I thought my eating pussy thread went pretty good. laterz, Bobby O

Jurched said:
Heaven for-Muthafuckin-bid!

That Lil Dutch dyke boy, Zee-whatever-his-name-iz, was aksin' who appointed you the PO-lice around here?

I DID!

Nik, you're hearby duly appointed Chief Bobby of the Billy Milano Anti-Faggit Branch.

Storm into any flamin thread you like, shout "Right!! Right!!! What's all this then?!" and start tromping any of these trollopy fucks over their empty galavas with a cosh.

Paint this fuckin place British Red, an' be sure to use an ample supply of donated red from these limpy cupcake bastards.

An' pull SkNight outta these embarrassing places. Shit! His folk didn't join the Mutiny. Good thing he's not a Gurkha. The Queen would fuckin pass out and fall off her throne. The porcelain one. Not the ivoury inlaid one.

"What bloke I gotta smoke, ta get me a Cuppa-T?"

Jurched

Funny thing is I'm actually from England :OMG:

bobo'c said:

I like the music posts...that's what brought me here in the first place.

Well, I am sure that is why all of us are here. I like posts about music, politics, sports, concerts and beer drinking. Now if it was close to an election, then the forum would be filled with posts about politics....

Which brings me to the conclusion that the republicans are going to be losing quite a few seats in congress and also quite a few governorship's in this year's elections.

Do you think Reilly will get the office or Healy, T-Man? I feel kinda sorry for any republican in Mass. You are surrounded by Dems, must be very unpleasant for you. Makes me wonder how Romney got where he is.

I first came here for the music as well..But it didn't take too long of reading Billy's posts and things on his website to make me realize that we're pretty much on the same page politically....I stay because of all the crazy freaks posting here who I respect..(You know who you are!!!)

I guess I'm leaning towards Reilly but to be honest Mass politics just makes me sick!! This state want's so badly to be viewed as the California of the East Coast..That's why it's allowing all these fags to get married here and other things that just make me sick!! Ted Kennedy should've been shot years ago!!

I don't really consider myself a Republican (I'm FAR from rich) I call myself a Conservative who tends to lean Republican due to the fact that they support alot of what I believe in....Yeah, I figure the GOP is going to lose some seats & positions...But I'll tell you what though, If the Democrats are foolish enough to run hillary as their presidential candidate the Republicans will be able to run just about whoever they want and win the White House again..
I personally am hoping the GOP runs John McCain...But we'll see.

Mitt's a good guy and he's been a great governor for Mass...But he has as good a chance of being President as I do...

MyHatred said:
Well, I am sure that is why all of us are here. I like posts about music, politics, sports, concerts and beer drinking. Now if it was close to an election, then the forum would be filled with posts about politics....

Which brings me to the conclusion that the republicans are going to be losing quite a few seats in congress and also quite a few governorship's in this year's elections.

Do you think Reilly will get the office or Healy, T-Man? I feel kinda sorry for any republican in Mass. You are surrounded by Dems, must be very unpleasant for you. Makes me wonder how Romney got where he is.

T_man357 said:
But I'll tell you what though, If the Democrats are foolish enough to run hillary as their presidential candidate the Republicans will be able to run just about whoever they want and win the White House again...

So VERY true.....We are most definitely on the same page with that one. They have got me so nervous with all the talk about Hillary running. I will not vote for her.

I personally am hoping the GOP runs John McCain...But we'll see

Well, if the only thing the Dems can offer is Hillary, then I will be jumping the ol' political fence and be casting my vote for McCain. That is, if he runs. I personally have no problem with McCain. I think he is moderate on alot of issues and doesn't have the overzealous right wing views that so many in his party share.. I don't like religion mixed in with my government.

bobo'c said:

bobo liked your thread dude just on a rant T-dude is so right about the shit on here to much m.s.g not enough m.o.d...i invited the stupid fucks to attack my spelling( it still hurts) they'll start now with the own you shit next ......
PEACE,TAKE CARE,JD .

Arg_Hamster said:
Here Nik, have a picture of Tuva Novotny.

NOJE-04s38-tuva-84.jpg

ARG whos the bird ??

Hey T brother,I'm alright. My computer at home is fried man. I only get too check the board at work and thats getting harder to do. I'm looking foward to a AF show sat out here on the island.

bobo'c said:
Hey T brother,I'm alright. My computer at home is fried man. I only get too check the board at work and thats getting harder to do. I'm looking foward to a AF show sat out here on the island.

We're going Sunday night upstate in Pokip.

Im talking more abotu talkin about music and stuff. And jokin around.
Not so much politics. Thta shit is booooooooooooooring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Like the old days