What... the... fuck?

dawnghost

Borderline
Nov 29, 2001
Rio de Janeiro
Visit site
Alright, I'd like the input of some people here. I found some Internet subculture that actually annoyed me deep in the brain. And I think I just lost a lot of hope in mankind as a whole.

Alright, first of all, what do you think when you see this?

2ivn0h4.jpg

I thought "what the fucking fuck"? So I tried to find out what the fuck was that. Turns out there's something called "fandom", and it means being really fucking obssessive about some TV series or Anime or whatever, to the point of writing fiction about the characters in the show.

But not only that, those "fans", being the fucking pathetic little shit cunts that they are, spend their time writing really perverted gay shit about EVERYTHING. Read that up there? That "fangirl" writes Yaoi (I didn't even know there was a name for gay hentai) and cannibalism. Cannibalism???

Here is the link to the cesspool: http://community.livejournal.com/fandomsecrets/

Now here's the question: did everyone know such a fucking pathetic thing even EXISTED??? Was I too naive to think that 2Girls1Cup or fucking 4Chan were the worst the Internet had to offer??

I mean, I used to read Something Awful, for Christ's sake, and that topped every Awful Link of the Day I had ever seen. It's like the crossroads of everything that's bad on the Internet: obssession, escapism, hardcore perversion, fan fiction, I don't know, the list goes on and on.

I don't know why I want to share it with the folks in this forum. I guess it's because some people here have been to the most fucking obscure corners of the Internet, and now I have this morbid curiosity. What can be worse than this?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...this made my day but made me utterly disgusted aswell.

I really never knew that kind of people existed. Some just are that sick, Damn!

I have a friend that's like that, I think I met her when I used to play Online games. I ended up blocking her, because she always roleplayed when we talked, and she wrote perverted stories like those.

It's really weird and I don't get it :lol:.

Edit: I also find Cosplay and anything similar to it kind of weird too.

I've known about fan fiction forever. Some of it's fucked up, some of it's not....but it's all pathetic.

I found a story called "Back Home"... BEWARE THERE IS 18+ CONTENT.

"It feels so fucking great to be back home, doesn't it ?" Alexi asked Janne as they finished unpacking
"Yeah, I was starting to believe we wouldn't ever come back here," said Janne, putting dirty clothes into the washer.
"I know... but now we are finally back in our own little place. No-one will disturb us here," Alexi said as he wrapped his arms around Janne.
"Yeah... now Mr. Laiho, I believe it's time for serious action," Janne said and kissed Alexi tenderly.
"Serious action ? What are your plans ?" Alexi grinned.
"Hmm...nice, homemade dinner, then bath and then bed," Janne said as he freed himself from Alexi's grip to start the washer.
"I like your plans. Now, let's make dinner huh ?" Alexi said and grabbed Janne's hand.
"Oh yeah," Janne said and followed Alexi in the kitchen.

They quickly decided Alexi would cook the main course and Janne, the dessert. But when Janne opened the fridge, he realized they hadn't unpacked the groceries yet.
"Alexi, where have you put our shopping bags ?"
"I thought you had brought them in here," Alexi said.
"No, I had to carry your suitcase because you had to bring two guitars instead of one,"
"Oh right... then they're still in the car," Alexi said, "Maybe you'd better go get them," he adeed.
"Right," Janne said and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.
"What are you hugging me for ? Go get the food, motherfucker. I'm hungry," Alexi said slapping Janne's ass.
"That hurt, baby. Besides I need your car's key, knowing you probably locked it,"
"Just get it, it's in my pocket, love," Alexi said smiling.
"Do you know how much I love it when you call me that, rakas ?" Janne said as he slipped his hand in Alexi's pocket, kissing his neck while his hand seeked the keys. When he finally got them, he planted a gentle kiss on the guitarist's lips before rushing to the door to get their food. Alexi smiled with a soft sigh; he was deeply in love and couldn't be happier than he was then.

Janne got the bags quickly and made sure the car was locked before heading back inside. As quickly as they could, the two men unpacked the groceries and started cooking. Soon they were sat at the table, eating spaghetti, drinking red wine and just enjoying the sudden calmness of life, the first time in months they could do that.

"You know, Janne, I've been thinking-"
"Oh my god !!! You do think sometimes ?"
"Ha, ha, ha. Really funny indeed, Mr. Wankman" Alexi said trying to sound serious.
"Sorry, love. What have you been thinking about ?"
"Us. Well, I just thought that we should stop pretending in front of the fans that our relationship is just a joke. If they can't take the fact we're gay, fuck them, we don't need them. I'd rather have 1 087 true fans than 4 000 000 assholes pretending they like our music," Alexi said almost angrily.

"You know I feel the same, Alexi. It's just that it wouldn't be fair on Jaska, Henkka and Roope if we destroyed the band's image," Janne said calmly.
"I know. That fucking band is my whole life, I think. Without Children Of Bodom, I'd be nothing today, hell I'd probably be dead, Janne. But I'm willing to take risks because I love you, and I don't feel like hiding anymore. Everyone knew I was married to Kim, so why should that change now that I'm with you ? Just because you're a man ? I can love who the fuck I want and I'll show those shitty motherfuckers that what we have, is beautiful," Alexi said with tears in his eyes.
"Maybe we should just talk to the guys about it and see what they think ?" Janne said, trying to comfort his boyfriend.
"Maybe," Alexi agreed and got up to pick up the dirty dishes. Janne quickly got up aswell and helped Alexi bring everything back to the kitchen. Alexi put the dishes into the dishwasher before sitting on the counter in front of Janne.

"What are you doing there, Allu ?" Janne asked his lover as he placed both hands around Alexi's waist.
"Kissing you," Alexi said, looking into Janne's eyes.
"But you're not kissing me," Janne said.
"Then maybe you should just shut the fuck up and kiss me," Alexi said suggestively.
"Yeah, I should," Janne said and kissed Alexi.

Alexi placed his hands on Janne's cheeks as he deepened the kiss. Janne carefully pulled Alexi off the counter so he wouldn't have to stand on his toes to kiss him, and pulled him close enough for their bodies to touch. Alexi pulled Janne's head closer and soon enough the two men were both aroused and gasping for air. Janne broke the kiss gently and pushed his hands under Alexi's t-shirt to touch his chest.
"I want you," Janne said urgently
"Take me then," Alexi said and took Janne's shirt off. Janne did the same with Alexi's t-shirt and it was only when both men were topless and sweating that they realized where they were.
"Bed or kitchen ?" Alexi asked.
"Hmmm... bed," Janne said and started kissing Alexi all over again, stroking his chest. Alexi started moving towards the bedroom and had to break the kiss not to fall over a pile of dirty clothes.
"Fuck, why the hell did we have to put clothes all over the floor ?" Alexi thought and pulled Janne into their bedroom. None of the two lovers bothered to close the door and Janne pushed Alexi on their bed and sat astride him.
"Now, Mr. Laiho, tell me what you'd like to have tonight." Janne said grinning.
"I just want you, only you baby. You're the only one I need." Alexi said lustfully and moaned as Janne started kissing his neck. Alexi started fumbling with his lover's belt. Luckily he was able to undo it pretty quickly and he unzipped Janne's jeans at the same speed. Janne gasped at the loss of pressure around his cock. He started moving downwards and started kissing and biting Alexi's collarbone.
"Vittu, take my fucking pants off already," Alexi commanded and Janne obeyed.
"Better now ?" Janne asked when Alexi was lying completely naked under him
"You talk way too much. Shut up and suck me," Alexi said and pushed Janne's head towards his groin. Janne opened his mouth and started licking Alexi's dick, tasting the precum that was leaking. Alexi reached for Janne's head, played with his hair and moaned in pleasure as Janne started sucking hard. Suddenly, Janne stopped.

"Fuck, you're so evil," Alexi said
"But you'll like it," Janne answered as he positioned himself above Alexi, his hard cock slowly entering Alexi's mouth. He started sucking Alexi again, harder than before. It didn't take much more for Alexi to come and seconds later Janne did the same. They licked each other clean and just cuddled in silence for a while, enjoying each other's warmth.

"Fuck, that was awesome, rakas," Alexi said, smiling at Janne who was half-asleep.
"I know... I love you," Janne said and kissed him
"I love you too," Alexi said and looked into Janne's eyes. "Forever," he added, stroking his hair.
"Do you realize how girly that sounded ?" Janne said and they both bursted out laughing.
"True... Then I'll just say : I'm in love with you, motherfucker."
"There you go," Janne said and they laughed again. When they eventually calmed down, Alexi remembered the dessert that was still waiting for them in the kitchen. They got up, put on some underwear and went to the kitchen to eat.

"Very good, but I've already tasted better stuff," Alexi said and winked as he tasted the cake.
"What tastes better than that ?" Janne asked, slightly upset.
"You, for example," Alexi said and kissed Janne.
"Not yet," Janne said, breaking the kiss. "Food," he added. They laughed again and Alexi threw some of his slice of cake to Janne, who instantly threw him ice cream. They fed each other, often making sure the food wasn't only going in each other's mouth.

"Ewwww Shakma, I'm all sticky now," Alexi said laughing.
"It's your own fault, Laiho," Janne said and punched him playfully.
"You'd better lick me clean 'cause it is your fault," Alexi said.
"It's not," Janne laughed.
"It is," Alexi said and Janne started licking his chin.
"That tickles, you know," Alexi said laughing.
"And you're still sticky. I think we both need a nice, hot bath," Janne answered.
"Yeah... but be careful with the water. If it's as hot as you, we'll both get burned," Alexi said, getting up and grabbing Janne's hand, pulling him to his feet.
"Don't I get a kiss ?" Janne asked, pouting.
"Of course you do," Alexi said and gave him a little kiss.
"That's all ?"
"I'm saving the rest for later. Now let's just draw ourselves a hot bath huh ?"
"Yeah," Janne said and they headed for the bathroom.

When the bath was full of water and bubbles, Janne climbed in first,
sat down and Alexi settled between his legs, resting his back against Janne's chest, his head on his shoulder. Janne wrapped his arms around Alexi and they just sat there in silence, eyes closed, fingers entwined, Alexi's pink lips on Janne's neck. Janne sighed softly in his lover's ear, then started nibbling at it, as his hands let go of Alexi's, slowly exploring his body.

"You are beautiful, Allu," he whispered in Alexi's ear. "So beautiful, that whenever I look at you, I get butterflies," He said gently, still whispering. "God, you are perfect," he said, running his hands all over the older man's body. "Even if I tried telling you, there are no such powerful words in the universe to describe my love for you. It is deeper than the ocean, and just as beautiful as your eyes. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you so much," Janne whispered, "So much," he repeated and kissed Alexi forcefully, holding the back of his head with one hand as the other caressed his soft skin.

After a while, Alexi broke the kiss violently and quickly turned around to face Janne. He wrapped his legs and arms around him and their already semi-hard cocks rubbed against each other, arousing both men even more.

"Oh Janne," moaned Alexi softly, "Make love to me," he whispered in Janne's ear and kissed him urgently and passionately as he played with his hair.

"Turn around for me, baby," Janne said and got on his knees as Alexi got on all fours. He slowly inserted one finger inside him, moving it around slowly to stretch him. He started planting kisses on his back as he added another finger, scissoring them gently. Alexi moaned in delight as Janne added another finger.

"Are you ready for me ?" Janne said, removing his fingers from Alexi's opening and lubricating his own dick with soap.
"Fuck, yes... tell me you love me," Alexi said mindlessly.
"I love you, Alexi Laiho," Janne whispered as he slowly entered him. When he was completely in, Janne waited for Alexi to get used to him and when the guitarist started thrusting his hips back and forth, he felt complete once again. Their bodies moved in a steady rhythm as they rubbed together in sexual lust. Janne moaned and reached for Alexi's penis as he increased the pace, taking them both closer to the edge.

"Come for me, Alexi," Janne whispered eagerly in Alexi's ear, changing his angle slightly.
"Shit," Alexi screamed as Janne found his g-spot, "So fucking close," he panted.
"You feel so good," Janne panted, "I want to fuck you forever," he added.
"Vittu," Alexi screamed loudly as he released himself into the warm water. Seconds later Janne came with a scream, overwhelmed by Alexi's muscles clenching hard around his dick.

Exhausted, Janne collapsed on top of Alexi and both men fell face first into the water. Janne quickly got up and his boyfriend emerged from the water too, spitting some of it in the process. He got out of the bath, dried himself with a towel and then grabbed one for Alexi, helped him out of the bath and wrapped the towel thightly around him.

Neither of them said a word as they walked to their bedroom and settled into their bed. "Goodnight, love,"Alexi whispered as he spooned Janne and pulled the duvet over their tired bodies. The two lovers fell asleep, dead tired but satisfied.

The End

I found a story called "Back Home"...

From you hard disk? Slash community wouldn't mind you contributing more.

I don't find regular slash that bothering/weird but I really don't get cannibalism, rape, incest etc. fanfics and m-preg is also way too weird.

edit: and is there really The Fox and the Hound fics? Sounds weird, I mean a fox and a dog...

Hmm...interesting. But the way that was written was so....erotic.
I just don't think it's natural tbh. Like someone's ass hole wasn't intended to have a penis inserted in it.