What The Fuck!

woud be fun to smash the head of the hunter with that same bat...
i wouldn't think twice

Yeah, this kinda bullshit really pisses me off too. I try not to think about it too much because there's not much I can do, although I'd love to come face to face with one of those seal murdering assholes and let them see if they like it.

If you think this is disgusting, you aren't looking at the whole picture. Most of you probably eat meat. Chicken, Burgers, Bacon, whatever. Do you realize what animals go through in slaughter houses? Being raised to die? Most of the time treated very In-humanely. Tortured, Beat, & Killed in sick ways. Theres no difference in someone taking a bat to a seals head (killing them instantly, when they know what they are at) then there is of that. So if that disgusts you so much, why eat chicken and shit when they go through worse? Is it because seals are cute?

Even drinking Milk & eating Cheese is fucked up, because cows are hooked up to machines pulling at their tits allday, stuck in a little place where they cant move, covered in their feces.

I don't agree with the seal hunt at all, and I think it's fucking stupid, and hate the people who go out clubbing seals, but they don't do it for fun, they do it for a living and to make money. I dont agree with that, nor do I agree with slaughterhouses, but I'm not going to stop eating meat or whatever just because I think its cruel, because me not eating meat wouldn't put an end to it. Simple as that. It sucks, but its life. It's cruel, but its life. And if you think thats cruel and it bothers you that much, think about it as well whenever you eat an animal or ice cream or whatever, because really, there is no difference. Its life and we can't do anything about it.

If you think this is disgusting, you aren't looking at the whole picture. Most of you probably eat meat. Chicken, Burgers, Bacon, whatever. Do you realize what animals go through in slaughter houses? Being raised to die? Most of the time treated very In-humanely. Tortured, Beat, & Killed in sick ways. Theres no difference in someone taking a bat to a seals head (killing them instantly, when they know what they are at) then there is of that. So if that disgusts you so much, why eat chicken and shit when they go through worse? Is it because seals are cute?

Even drinking Milk & eating Cheese is fucked up, because cows are hooked up to machines pulling at their tits allday, stuck in a little place where they cant move, covered in their feces.

I don't agree with the seal hunt at all, and I think it's fucking stupid, and hate the people who go out clubbing seals, but they don't do it for fun, they do it for a living and to make money. I dont agree with that, nor do I agree with slaughterhouses, but I'm not going to stop eating meat or whatever just because I think its cruel, because me not eating meat wouldn't put an end to it. Simple as that. It sucks, but its life. It's cruel, but its life. And if you think thats cruel and it bothers you that much, think about it as well whenever you eat an animal or ice cream or whatever, because really, there is no difference. Its life and we can't do anything about it.

True, but no one really needs seal fur. Beef, poultry and milk are infinitely times more essential and serve a purpose of feeding people. You may not need those things and everyone could in theory become vegans, but that is just never going to happen. Whereas killing seals is in no way essential to life and could be easily put an end to. Those rich cunts buying sealskin coats do not need them to live. And as for the seal clubbers they can find another job that doesn't involve killing helpless creatures. It is already bad enough we kill animals for food. Let it end there.

haha, you guys have more pity for those animals than the victims of the school in Virginia.

What the hell does that mean. The incident that happened at Virginia was basically human + gun vs. human. This matter however is different. Animals can kill each other all day long for all I care, but when we interfere and start killing them ourselves, we end up wiping out an entire species and I end up raising the Fucked Up flag. So far 69,270 have been killed, and those are just the filmed and documented deaths. There are no witnesses to the clubbing, so the real number can never be found out.

woud be fun to smash the head of the hunter with that same bat...
i wouldn't think twice
I wouldn't think even once, I'd just do it as an impulse.
Agreed.. Makes me ashamed of being Canadian..
No, it's fucked up but I know most Canadians would rally against this type of shit. I agree more with what Vikk says, this is but a fraction of one of the things that makes me ashamed to be a human. But Canada still owns (baby seals? :lol:) \m/...

Yeah id go Canadian clubbing any fucking day of the week, just without a club. Makes me sick.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

:lol: :lol:
yeah, i won't be hipocrity, i love meat BBQ and stuff... but i would never wear a fur coat, or kill animal to other 'use'
Yer right, but hey, food serves a prupos,e fyuur doesn't, it's jsut for fashion. i do agree the whole industry needs to be overhauled and this overproduction of meat needs to stop, the killing is jsut on too grand a scale, way over our consumption needs... but yeh, FOOD > FUR.

Yay, at each days, I like canada more and more. Stephen Harper, poor fish moratory, low meat control, and now this. America. Fuck yeah.

+ONE :erk: Why won't someone just fucking club Stephen Harper instead... things would be so much better.

haha, you guys have more pity for those animals than the victims of the school in Virginia.
LOOOOOL!! :lol:

True, but no one really needs seal fur. Beef, poultry and milk are infinitely times more essential and serve a purpose of feeding people. You may not need those things and everyone could in theory become vegans, but that is just never going to happen. Whereas killing seals is in no way essential to life and could be easily put an end to. Those rich cunts buying sealskin coats do not need them to live. And as for the seal clubbers they can find another job that doesn't involve killing helpless creatures. It is already bad enough we kill animals for food. Let it end there.

Owned! (?)

What the hell does that mean. The incident that happened at Virginia was basically human + gun vs. human. This matter however is different. Animals can kill each other all day long for all I care, but when we interfere and start killing them ourselves, we end up wiping out an entire species and I end up raising the Fucked Up flag. So far 69,270 have been killed, and those are just the filmed and documented deaths. There are no witnesses to the clubbing, so the real number can never be found out.

Who could sit by, and just film these assholes killing seals? Pussies. That's who. If I was with a crew of people, and we saw other people do this, I would start shooting... but not with any camera. :Smug: Seriously, cocksuckers could have at least intervened.

So would I. But the thing is, they would be arrested if they came within 100 feet of the clubbers. The clubbers themselves have guns too and always keep watch, at least from what I have seen on that site.
btw, props on your post attacking :lol:

So would I. But the thing is, they would be arrested if they came within 100 feet of the clubbers.

Artic north = a long time for police to arrive. You could kick the shit out of 10 of those fuckers and cook a turkey in the time it'd take for authorities to arrive.

The clubbers themselves have guns too and always keep watch, at least from what I have seen on that site.

Camo = concealment

and

Long range rifles = headshot ftw!