What The Fuck?!?!?! Automatics?!?!?!

its not that big of a deal, while the poorly enforced ban was in place people could still BUY assault weapons almost as easily as any rifle. the ban was REALLY preventing the gun makers from MANUFACTURING assault weapons. so if you bought an assault weapon in, say, 1999 (during the ban) thatwas made in 1994 (before the ban) it would be perfectly legal.

no, america isnt going to turn into an wasteland of anarchy.

@bob: nobody NEEDS assault weapons. the only peopl that buy them are enthusiasts and collectors. some people collect stamps.. or coins.. some collect bug guns.

@aceshigh: uhh, lol, nobody can get NUKES or LAND MINES, dude. you'd have to have some serious hookups for that...as in, to the president of iran.

@ustrel: ...what the heck are you talking about?
@ustrel part 2:
I just think the tension and violence in the states would be less if they were as open to sexuality as europe.
holy shit, mind link. i 200% agree.

being polish :lol: I really dont get the idea. 21 year old dude can posses uzi or other bazooka and its legall, holy shit :confused: its stupid, stupid stupid, the one who takes those ideas to real life is a fucking dumbass... imo o/c

BodomiC said:
being polish :lol: I really dont get the idea. 21 year old dude can posses uzi or other bazooka and its legall, holy shit :confused: its stupid, stupid stupid, the one who takes those ideas to real life is a fucking dumbass... imo o/c

in america, most people who own automatic weapons (bazooka's are not legal by the way,) do so because they enjoy the thrill of it. They go to the firing range, sqeeze off a few rounds, and call it a day. they argue that its their constitutional right, and so be it. there are very few people who actually USE these weapons for what they were intended, and these people would be able to get hold of them whether they are "legal" or not. granted i believe that there is no need for most firearms out there today, but whatever makes you happy man.....just dont bring that shit near me.....or ill stab you the old fashion way

As can be read from the posts here as well as other places a shitload of people get guns to protect themselves and their homes. The problem with this is that the dude who wants to rob someone knows that the victim is probably armed and gets a BIGGER gun. Mucho guns + nervous robber + nervous victim = shootout = dead people.

This, of course, is an opinion strongly affected by the media as I don't live in the states. I only know the statistics.

ert said:
As can be read from the posts here as well as other places a shitload of people get guns to protect themselves and their homes. The problem with this is that the dude who wants to rob someone knows that the victim is probably armed and gets a BIGGER gun. Mucho guns + nervous robber + nervous victim = shootout = dead people.

This, of course, is an opinion strongly affected by the media as I don't live in the states. I only know the statistics.

And they don't know where the fuck Finland is :p According to Antti Kokko.

I don't think guns is the solution to the problem.

TheSomberlain said:
Some people think Norway is the capital of Sweden as well :p

I also heard about a bunch of American tourists who sued their travel agency because the midnight sun they saw in Norway was the same sun as they always saw elsewhere... :tickled:

:OMG: I always thought that all the people in the world are at least moderately smart. Jeez. :lol:

dilema1362 said:
in america, most people who own automatic weapons (bazooka's are not legal by the way,) do so because they enjoy the thrill of it. They go to the firing range, sqeeze off a few rounds, and call it a day. they argue that its their constitutional right, and so be it. there are very few people who actually USE these weapons for what they were intended, and these people would be able to get hold of them whether they are "legal" or not. granted i believe that there is no need for most firearms out there today, but whatever makes you happy man.....just dont bring that shit near me.....or ill stab you the old fashion way
They have guns so they can take back the country from tyranny, so When are they going to start that?

If I'd say Bush must die, they'd probably just bomb Amsterdam....or Germany, just for the sake of it...

So....

BUSH MUST DIE HORRIBLY!!!!!!!!!!

i think people should kill each other the old fashioned way. with swords, samurai swords, and if they are to pussy to spill a mans gullet right before his eyes, he goes too. swinging a four foot blade through someones neck who is right in front of you takes balls, sniping someone from a roof top, or spraying the whole classroom with bullets does not.

bobvex said:
i think people should kill each other the old fashioned way. with swords, samurai swords, and if they are to pussy to spill a mans gullet right before his eyes, he goes too. swinging a four foot blade through someones neck who is right in front of you takes balls, sniping someone from a roof top, or spraying the whole classroom with bullets does not.
i like it.....but im not a fan of katanas, too light. give them all bastard swords....itll make it much more interesting

i love that movie. watched it again the other day.....michael moore makes some good points, but mind you its just as much bullshit propaganda as the NRA uses. same with farenheit 9/11

America loves war and that is evident in all the major projects they do
War on Drugs - but the CIA imports drugs into the country?
believe it or not but the reason why most drugs are illegal is because of the cultures associated with those drugs, such as Marijuana is associated with the African Americans and it was made Illegal so that they could control their habit. If you control the habit you control them. Simple enough.

War on Terrorism is a joke to say the least. America is just as much involved in terrorism as other countries. The only thing is that America denies it, and goes to great lenths to focus peoples attention elsewhere like a skilled Magician.

Bottom line is
America is owened by Drug companies and If I wasn't mistaken, Drugs are supposed to be bad for you.