What The Fuck?!?!?! Automatics?!?!?!

Ok:) But: Bush is "pro-life" :yuk: (nothing against you personally!!!) ...
Btw I'll quit procrastinating and email you back as soon as possible!!;)

^well I dont know you but I will send you an e-mail if you want me to. :D

and.....
I wholeheartedly agree on banning junk mail. If I get one more "enlarge your penis" pills junk mail...... :hotjump: :yell: Why am I getting that shit?? Im a woman and dont recall ever having a b/f that wouldve needed them.

persephone28 said:
I am proud to be an American AND a Bush supporter. All of you posting that dont live in the U.S., you can focus all you want on the negative things but you dont live here to see or reap the benefits of the positive things that our Pres. has done for this country.

This completely without sarcasm: could you point out some of those things? I am aware of dozens of things he has fucked up but nobody has ever given me examples of the good things so my opinion isn't really balanced.

There is now a big sign in my College next to the elevator that says "Concealed Weapons are Prohibited in this Building!" It has a picture of a gun and a big red no sign over it.

So does that mean I can still bring my AR15 into school with me as long as it is not concealed?

ert said:
This completely without sarcasm: could you point out some of those things? I am aware of dozens of things he has fucked up but nobody has ever given me examples of the good things so my opinion isn't really balanced.

Sure. Well for one, he has given quite a few tax reliefs to mostly middle class & poverty lvl ppl...which makes a HUGE difference in the economy..because it is a known fact that middle class & even semi-poverty ppl make up for the highest percentage of consumers. I am a home owner, work 2 jobs and have other responsibilities and that affected me in a positive way. Also, he has done away with marriage tax, a tax which should not have been in place to begin with. Why should ppl be penalized for being married (not that that one affects me...lol) but it brings me to the next point. He has tried to reintroduce family values and the importance of it and I do firmly believe in that. Thats what a lot of families need to practice. He has tried to get school funding to the schools that most desperately need it...so many of the schools especially in NY are just falling apart. But what a lot of ppl dont understand is, although he is president, he is not the last word. He can present thse bills to get some action done where its most needed but they can be vetoed.
I willl give some more examples if you wish but I will do it after I get some much needed sleep...as it is almost 5:30am and I have yet to get any..:lol: Look I know the whole situation with Iraq has raised many questions and even what happend in Afghanistan...but we dont know the full story and perhaps never will. I am, however, confident that the Pres. felt he did what he thought was best given the circumstances. I dont know what I would have done....I cant imagine being the president and having that responsibility. Too much for me to contemplate on no sleep. :lol: Nitey nite :wave:

Please keep in mind that I do not live there, so I have no first hand info about anything.

persephone28 said:
Sure. Well for one, he has given quite a few tax reliefs to mostly middle class & poverty lvl ppl...which makes a HUGE difference in the economy..because it is a known fact that middle class & even semi-poverty ppl make up for the highest percentage of consumers. I am a home owner, work 2 jobs and have other responsibilities and that affected me in a positive way.
That does sound good. I was under the impression that most of his tax reliefs were directed to the wealthy (39% to the top 1% of population according to Independent). Anyway, he has managed to increase the national debt there quite a bit.

persephone28 said:
Also, he has done away with marriage tax, a tax which should not have been in place to begin with.
Whoa. Perhaps the weirdest tax ever. :lol:

persephone28 said:
He has tried to reintroduce family values and the importance of it and I do firmly believe in that. Thats what a lot of families need to practice.
That is great also. Although he seems to be mixing religion there also and then using it as a political weapon.

persephone28 said:
He has tried to get school funding to the schools that most desperately need it...so many of the schools especially in NY are just falling apart.
These kinds of things you just can't hear here. Thanks.

persephone28 said:
But what a lot of ppl dont understand is, although he is president, he is not the last word. He can present thse bills to get some action done where its most needed but they can be vetoed.
But he is the one who sets the guidelines on things and therefore is the one to blame.

persephone28 said:
I willl give some more examples if you wish but I will do it after I get some much needed sleep...as it is almost 5:30am and I have yet to get any..:lol:
Well, we have at least to november.. ;)

persephone28 said:
Look I know the whole situation with Iraq has raised many questions and even what happend in Afghanistan...but we dont know the full story and perhaps never will. I am, however, confident that the Pres. felt he did what he thought was best given the circumstances. I dont know what I would have done....I cant imagine being the president and having that responsibility.
To me the wars are not that big a deal. The problem is the politics which just screams that "We are the rulers of the world. Quit whining you peasants".

That does sound good. I was under the impression that most of his tax reliefs were directed to the wealthy (39% to the top 1% of population according to Independent). Anyway, he has managed to increase the national debt there quite a bit.

Yes he did give them to the wealthy and to everybody else. The wealthy was just a big example of the tax cuts, hey they needed it too, also wealthy can define very many things. But Democrats use that as a tool to win elections, and seem to have forget about all the other tax breaks that were handed out.

I am not a Repbulican, I am a Libertarian.( www.lp.org ) But I cannot stand the Democratic party now a days. I have nothing against people being Liberal. Its just the party itself has seem to have lost all its values it once had. Kerry doesn't even know what planet he is living on as far as I am concerned. The Democratic campaign this year is all about show boating and all that crap. Bush has his shit together. Kerry doesn't. Democrats are ruining our media and making us seem like complete idiots to the rest of the world. They view our media and think its "right wing" but its far from it. The media lies because it hates Bush and will go to the extremes to get him out and get Kerry in.

Now I am no big Bush fanataic either but in my eyes hes the lesser of the two evils and is fit to run the Country better than this Kerry guy. Bush has done some stupid things but what President hasn't? I am not even going to get into the war. Thats just a dead horse that has been beaten way to many times.

Both the Kerry and Bush cmpaign are about throwing mudd at eachother, so if I lived in the USA, I'd probably vote for the Greens. Why don't we give hippies a try, or lefties in general? I've never seen them rule America...Zionists on top!! :D:D

ugh.

in the case of voting...I've listened to both sides and all the propaganda. They lend one to think that both candidates in this presidential election are no good pieces of shit.

So that really leaves you with nothing to go with...since, we already knew that. I mean, they ARE politicians. Fuck'em both.

I'm placing my vote on the man who makes me cringe the least when I see his face and hear his voice on the T.V. John Kerry. I get a bad vibe from Bush...he plays dumb, but He's an evil motherfucker. I can see it in his beady little eyes.

So in an attempt to delay armageddon. I'm voting Kerry in November.

at least with Kerry the U.S has a chance of gaining perhaps a smidgeon of respect back that we've lost recently with the rest of the world.

postpone the apocalypse! VOTE KERRY 2004!