WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nik

Dictator of Laughter
Mar 28, 2004
Bold Savage Land ENGLAND
What the fuck am i on the wrong fuckin board.....all this pussy talking,gay munching shit......reading about D&D,CUP CAKES, AND SHIT you internet crap talkers GET THE FUCK A LIFE & A FUCKIN BRAIN OR A LEAST GET THE COCKS OUT OF YOUR ASS LONG ENOUGH to go and visit a S.O.T.Board somewere WHAT YOUR MISSING IN LIFE IS A DAM GOOD FUCKING BEATING.....I tell you what fuck off to the fucking judas priest lovers section.....if your gonna post on here to get a fuckin reaction post about PAKI FUCKS, LIBERAL CUNTS, BAN THE BOMB PROTESTS,MUSLIM RIGHTS,GAY ADOPTIONS,BILLYS FUCKIN WAST LINE...ANYTHING BUT please be a lot more inventive you fuckin feeble, gay, teenage, mum's panty wearing,sister shagging,free loading,dirty,dumb ass Kiss loveing homo CUNTS.....come on attack my spelling,grammer,internet posting...

PEACE, ARE FUCK PEACE WHEN WE BOMBING IRAN...FUCK IRAN WHEN WE BOMBING SAUDI SNEAKY ARABIA......,CUPPO T

nik said:
What the fuck am i on the wrong fuckin board.....all this pussy talking,gay munching shit......reading about D&D,CUP CAKES, AND SHIT you internet crap talkers GET THE FUCK A LIFE & A FUCKIN BRAIN OR A LEAST GET THE COCKS OUT OF YOUR ASS LONG ENOUGH to go and visit a S.O.T.Board somewere WHAT YOUR MISSING IN LIFE IS A DAM GOOD FUCKING BEATING.....I tell you what fuck off to the fucking judas priest lovers section.....if your gonna post on here to get a fuckin reaction post about PAKI FUCKS, LIBERAL CUNTS, BAN THE BOMB PROTESTS,MUSLIM RIGHTS,GAY ADOPTIONS,BILLYS FUCKIN WAST LINE...ANYTHING BUT please be a lot more inventive you fuckin feeble, gay, teenage, mum's panty wearing,sister shagging,free loading,dirty,dumb ass Kiss loveing homo CUNTS.....come on attack my spelling,grammer,internet posting...

PEACE, ARE FUCK PEACE WHEN WE BOMBING IRAN...FUCK IRAN WHEN WE BOMBING SAUDI SNEAKY ARABIA......,CUPPO T

Very well articulated.....Now here is a picture of a baby smoking. Note the coke can, which proves it's all American

13064417_1e3e333b46_o.gif

nik said:

And since when were you appointed the Milano board content watchdog?:err:

Well, most forums of all kinds are just non-sense teenie bopper jibberish. The guys here seem to be somewhat intualectual. (how the fuck do you spell that?)

oddybubu said:
Well, most forums of all kinds are just non-sense teenie bopper jibberish. The guys here seem to be somewhat intualectual. (how the fuck do you spell that?)

:lol: :lol:

Not anything like the way you've spelt it that's for sure lol - it should be like this intellectual hehe!!!!!

schenkadere said:
Oh come on princess..."spelt"? How about "spelled"? Silly, rabbit.

Hahahahahaha.

Well you know what Shenka, after I'd typed "Not the way you've spelt it anyway", I just knew someone was going to pull me up about it cos I've had this wee problem before. Over here we say spelt, whereas you Americans seem to say spelled. But it just doesn't sound right saying it like this "Not the way you've spelled it". That is just sooooooooooo wrong!!!!!

And I can't really remember what thread this is and I'm going waaaaaaaaay offtopic here but I meant to say to you, I am seeing one of your idols in May at the Glasgow Garage, which is a pretty damn small intimate atmospheric venue - none other than Michael Schenker - canny wait, its gonny rock bigtime:D

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Hahahahahaha.

Well you know what Shenka, after I'd typed "Not the way you've spelt it anyway", I just knew someone was going to pull me up about it cos I've had this wee problem before. Over here we say spelt, whereas you Americans seem to say spelled. But it just doesn't sound right saying it like this "Not the way you've spelled it". That is just sooooooooooo wrong!!!!!

And I can't really remember what thread this is and I'm going waaaaaaaaay offtopic here but I meant to say to you, I am seeing one of your idols in May at the Glasgow Garage, which is a pretty damn small intimate atmospheric venue - none other than Michael Schenker - canny wait, its gonny rock bigtime:D

Poor Schenker has seen better days...his playing has suffered terribly over the years...he used to be so incredibly tasteful and emotional...now he's just :yuk:

johnnieCzech said:
We need T-Man and Hawng back with full force.

This board seems to have gotten real gay real quick....That's the reason I'm not posting as much (I can't speak for Hawng) I mean Nik who's been posting the same way ever since he's been coming here leaves one of his trademark rants and it gets critiqued for spelling and grammar issues....

I agree with him, when there's conflict on this board it's at it's best.

And that's the reason that other than Johnnie, Hatred, Hawng, Jurched, Nik and a few others(no need to list everyone) I'm not as active with some of the other posts as I've been in the past...I mean honestly who gives a shit if you like cupcakes?? That's why I'm doing more reading (Mostly Jurched Posts) than posting.

T_man357 said:
This board seems to have gotten real gay real quick....That's the reason I'm not posting as much (I can't speak for Hawng) I mean Nik who's been posting the same way ever since he's been coming here leaves one of his trademark rants and it gets critiqued for spelling and grammar issues....

I agree with him, when there's conflict on this board it's at it's best.

And that's the reason that other than Johnnie, Hatred, Hawng, Jurched, Nik and a few others(no need to list everyone) I'm not as active with some of the other posts as I've been in the past...I mean honestly who gives a shit if you like cupcakes?? That's why I'm doing more reading (Mostly Jurched Posts) than posting.

I agree.

I really don't need to read about people's sex lives either because quite frankly, I don't give a fuck. I also don't give a fuck about cupcakes or even paczki's for that matter.