My name is Dawson..

u.s. metalhead said:
they dont sag ok ?there perky umm a c is what pam anderson was im big but not fat just super curvy i fit great in a 34x34 (guys)jeans and im tall as well AND busty

Super curvy? Like an obese roller coaster with miniture feet come to stomp on us all?

u.s. metalhead said:
POSER!!!!! dont knock me for bieng "texan" when im originally from MISSISSIPPI i resent that arrogant texan comment WHEN I WASNT EVEN BORN IN TEXAS IM LIVING WITH MY FAMILY IVE PROBLY HAD WORSE SHIT HAPPEN THAN YOU WOULD EVER DREAM OF GOD PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND U WOULD OF HAD TO LIVE LIKE I DID FOR THE 4 YEARS OF PURE HELL NEVER KNOWING IF THE PERSON YOU SMART OFFF TO IS GONNA KICK URE ASS SO DONT EVEN GO THERE WITH ME KAPEESH
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funniest thing I've read all fucking day. Don't take the internet so bloody seriously.

well damn it dont say ohh my life sucks because your grounded if anybody wants to know or even gives a rats ass iill tell ya stuff thats happened to me that will give u goosebumps ive been through hell trying to be a metalhead thats also female

WeeeeeeeeHAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'm Texas Ranger Walker!
walker.jpg

I really can't stand any tv shows. i'd watch them if i had more time and there wasn't sooooo many damn commercials, plus, isn't dawsons creek or whatever aimed at like teenage girls? that doesn't sound too much of my idea of a good time, i'm not into the whole OMG WHAT DID JENNY DO TO JIMMY stuff.