My name is Dawson..

Ugh u mean U give yourselfB.J.s that gross.Have a prostitute do it for ya .And for another NEVERmock me i have frinds on other forums that will find u and give ya hell for f!@#$%w/me

u.s. metalhead said:
Ugh u mean U give yourselfB.J.s that gross.Have a prostitute do it for ya .And for another NEVERmock me i have frinds on other forums that will find u and give ya hell for f!@#$%w/me

That's the best threat i've ever seen!

no i mean im a cigarette you dumb cunt. :) ..oh so you have "friends" huh, well i have this little thing called pride..I'm able to stand up for myself, by myself, and say what i want to say. I don't need my "friends" to do it for me. So grow some boobs and fight your own battles.

u.s. metalhead said:

:lol: :lol:

I see this turning into a thread like uhm.. I dunno the Alexi/ suicide whatever one.

And what the fuck? mi sib0r cr00 wiL geT u d00md d00md!!!!111111

Take the tampon out from your arse you mong. O.O

Tut Ankh Amon said:
hey, i still have nothing against her, she even started punctuating stuff :p
cheerios.gif

u.s. metalhead said:
POSER!!!!! dont knock me for bieng "texan" when im originally from MISSISSIPPI i resent that arrogant texan comment WHEN I WASNT EVEN BORN IN TEXAS IM LIVING WITH MY FAMILY IVE PROBLY HAD WORSE SHIT HAPPEN THAN YOU WOULD EVER DREAM OF GOD PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND U WOULD OF HAD TO LIVE LIKE I DID FOR THE 4 YEARS OF PURE HELL NEVER KNOWING IF THE PERSON YOU SMART OFFF TO IS GONNA KICK URE ASS SO DONT EVEN GO THERE WITH ME KAPEESH

What the fuck does it really say? :p

I love these tr00 kids :D

In fact, if you don't wanna use punctuation, why waste your time with the space bar? With a little practice, this could be your next post:

u.s. metalhead said:
POSER!!!!!dontknockmeforbieng"texan"whenimoriginallyfromMISSISSIPPIiresentthatarroganttexancommentWHENIWASNTEVENBORNINTEXASIMLIVINGWITHMYFAMILYIVEPROBLYHADWORSESHITHAPPENTHANYOUWOULDEVERDREAMOFGODPEOPLEDONTUNDERSTANDUWOULDOFHADTOLIVELIKEIDIDFORTHE4YEARSOFPUREHELLNEVERKNOWINGIFTHEPERSONYOUSMARTOFFFTOISGONNAKICKUREASSSODONTEVENGOTHEREWITHMEKAPEESH

Good luck :)

u.s. metalhead said:
Grow Boobs IM a38-C, babydoll. WHY dont U grow SOME balls AND be A man and not a lil punk: oh i forgot your a herm arent ya ?!!!
youve never heard of a metaphor have you.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
"38-C, babydoll"
hey could you turn that into measurings in meters, cause i have no idea of what that means :p

She means 48 G and they can be found somewhere between her knees and her feet if anyone wants a suckle.

TheSeldomlaid said:
In fact, if you don't wanna use punctuation, why waste your time with the space bar? With a little practice, this could be your next post:

Good luck :)

...and :lol: Haha bless ye Pink Panther ;)

they dont sag ok ?there perky umm a c is what pam anderson was im big but not fat just super curvy i fit great in a 34x34 (guys)jeans and im tall as well AND busty