My name is Dawson..

All she has to do is put that thumb to her mouth and we'll know what's she's REALLY trying to say then. ;)

EagleFlyFree said:
does anyone else see that chick doing the horns or is just me?

Nah, she just has a long thumb...

She played in Baywatch after that, you know....aaaaah...Tiffany Amber Tiessen.....or something like that....

u.s. metalhead said:
WTF Dawsons Creek is so aweful u call youelf a metal head yet you watch that crap*shakes her head*
goddamn arrogant texan :p
you need to understand something, i dont have to watch buffy the vampire slayer and underworld everyday to be considered metal, metal is a type of music i like it has nothing to do with what i watch on tv, while it does influence how i dress it doesnt mean that i couldnt wear a cardigan sweater and corduroys and still dig cob or wintersun or something like that. I could drive a pink volkswagen bug and still love metal.

POSER!!!!! dont knock me for bieng "texan" when im originally from MISSISSIPPI i resent that arrogant texan comment WHEN I WASNT EVEN BORN IN TEXAS IM LIVING WITH MY FAMILY IVE PROBLY HAD WORSE SHIT HAPPEN THAN YOU WOULD EVER DREAM OF GOD PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND U WOULD OF HAD TO LIVE LIKE I DID FOR THE 4 YEARS OF PURE HELL NEVER KNOWING IF THE PERSON YOU SMART OFFF TO IS GONNA KICK URE ASS SO DONT EVEN GO THERE WITH ME KAPEESH

u.s. metalhead said:
POSER!!!!! dont knock me for bieng "texan" when im originally from MISSISSIPPI i resent that arrogant texan comment WHEN I WASNT EVEN BORN IN TEXAS IM LIVING WITH MY FAMILY IVE PROBLY HAD WORSE SHIT HAPPEN THAN YOU WOULD EVER DREAM OF GOD PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND U WOULD OF HAD TO LIVE LIKE I DID FOR THE 4 YEARS OF PURE HELL NEVER KNOWING IF THE PERSON YOU SMART OFFF TO IS GONNA KICK URE ASS SO DONT EVEN GO THERE WITH ME KAPEESH
BUAHAHAHAHAA :lol: thank you that made my day, also, with a little help from my friend maddox:
keyboard4.jpg

Tut Ankh Amon said:
@us_metalhead: pleeeeeeeeease please please pretty please... use ponctuation :p

@bryan: but wait a minute, you actually DO LIKE the show?! :lol:
you faggot! :lol:
man, I am a huge fag.

u.s. metalhead said:
IVE PROBLY HAD WORSE SHIT HAPPEN THAN YOU WOULD EVER DREAM OF GOD PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND U WOULD OF HAD TO LIVE LIKE I DID FOR THE 4 YEARS OF PURE HELL NEVER KNOWING IF THE PERSON YOU SMART OFFF TO IS GONNA KICK URE ASS SO DONT EVEN GO THERE WITH ME KAPEESH

What the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING!?

Tut Ankh Amon said:
@us_metalhead: pleeeeeeeeease please please pretty please... use punctuation :p

@bryan: but wait a minute, you actually DO LIKE the show?! :lol:
you faggot! :lol:

Nah he's not. He's slept in my room and didn't ONCE try and violate me so as far as i'm concerned. He's straight. :lol: