Call me insensitive....

Yeah but an anus the size of my head, dead babies are actually exactly like alive babies except for some case.

even the concept of putting pictures of a dead baby don't "disturb" me, except maybe if it's would have been in some shocking condition (ie: Kitchen mixer).

even the concept of putting pictures of a dead baby don't "disturb" me, except maybe if it's would have been in some shocking condition (ie: Kitchen mixer).

1213554202840.jpg

Is a microwave ok?

It may be able to take temperatures up to 9000 degrees... But can it do a barrel roll?

Ok, seriously, am I the only one who didn't find that disturbing at all?

Edit: It's not a "Ahah you are all pussies" post, it's a serious question, I'm not being an internet tough guy.
yeah same here...nothing about this was really disturbing...but it's just a bit degrading to the dead child and the parents I guess. I mean the pictures weren't grotesque or anything...

I think as Heartless said, they're just trying to honor their dead children in a way. (although doing it on the net is not the best idea)
funny-pictures-bad-place-for-a-baby-the-baby-was-not-harmed-cOF.jpg

Mmm.. let's eat, guys.

OM NOM NOM

:lol:!

poor baby, but lol.

.uoıuıdo ʇsǝuoɥ ʎɯ s,ʇɐɥʇ

.ʇı ɟo ʇɹɐd ǝq ʎ11ɐuosɹǝd ʇ,up1noʍ ı ʇnq 'ǝʇou ʇɥbı1 ɐ uo buıssnɔsıp ǝq oʇ ǝnssı ǝʌıʇısuǝs ʎ11ɐǝɹ ɐ s,ʇı .dn pǝʞɔnɟ ɥɔnɯ ʎʇʇǝɹd sı ǝʇıs sıɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ı

How sick :(
Atleast honour your fucking child!
Some parents.

How did you come across this website?
Were you looking pecifically for it? :/
I saw one pic, and the babies skull looked crushed
I had to close the window.

They are stillborns not fucking zombies man! And besides if they were zombies they would smash right through your window.

.uoıuıdo ʇsǝuoɥ ʎɯ s,ʇɐɥʇ

.ʇı ɟo ʇɹɐd ǝq ʎ11ɐuosɹǝd ʇ,up1noʍ ı ʇnq 'ǝʇou ʇɥbı1 ɐ uo buıssnɔsıp ǝq oʇ ǝnssı ǝʌıʇısuǝs ʎ11ɐǝɹ ɐ s,ʇı .dn pǝʞɔnɟ ɥɔnɯ ʎʇʇǝɹd sı ǝʇıs sıɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ı

This site = UM or the posted one?

...but overall, I agree.