right, what the fuck?

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
I got this PM last night.

hey man whats up ... i was just curious on how u dont like trivium that much ... there a great band who was influenced by pantera and dimebag so much (just noticing your sig ) i think its awesome how there one of the very few new bands who actually shred out and play some nice ass solos and harmonys .. and there heavy as fuck . I think its really awesome how there only like 20-23 years old and there doing so well for themselves ... if dimebag was still around he would love these guys... dime always loved bands who went out of there way to play sweet solos .even if it wasnt the in thing . he didnt like the fact that a lot of bands didnt .. i have no idea how people say that there just like all the new metal bands , seeing as how i cant really name any new metal bands that shred out like them and sound like them ... and also if dime heard about all this trivium bashing i bet he would be pretty upset... i just dont understand how people can say they suck so bad when in fact they rule ass ... i was at the show on nov 11 in toronto ontario and trivium fuckin played awesome .... in fact trivium played even better than cob ( and cob is by far one of my fav bands ) they were much more solid and didnt mess up half as much on there solos like alexi did... either way just wonderin hope to hear back from ya later dude

RIP DIME

Right, what the fuck was this about? Not only was bringing up the dimebag thing cheap as hell, Do you people actually give THAT MUCH OF A FUCK if i like some shitty nu-core American metal band? jesus christ.

When i read "I got this PM last night" I was affraid you were gonna post mine on the german gymp exchange for my norwegian monkey tranny.

Thank God my secret is safe.

I don't. His opinions represent the sexually oppressed people of Perth and they're need to force bad accents, worse fast food places and smelly, idiot children upon the world.

:lol:

Final_Product said:
I don't. His opinions represent the sexually oppressed people of Perth and they're need to force bad accents, worse fast food places and smelly, idiot children upon the world.

:lol:

:lol: you got me there!