Trivium- The Crusade

BOAT... RUDDER... ITS JUST THE WAY YOU PISSS! ITS THESE WANDS MADE OUT OF OPETHHHH NOW WINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

some ppl can disagree with that... but i think that RoadRunner its all about making money... they make bands too comercial :erk:

of course, if a band is good, deserve be famous...
but they just make a 'regular' sound :erk: and make videoclips for MTV

EDIT@ BLS not included :p

Voyager said:
But I feel that only true metalheads can look past that and find true greatness in stuff. Like freaking Metallica's Black Album. It got radio sucess, big deal that doesnt mean they sold out or nothing.

Metallica will always have the shadow of the greed of Lars Ulrich hanging over them. They will never EVER shake that, and that will probably be known for decades. People purposely pirate Metallica albums now because of the whole Napster thing and it was Ulrich's personal agenda, while the rest of the band were rather indifferent about taking legal action.

Also, people associate selling out with bands starting to fall from their prime, deviating from what people liked about them. Though...I'm not sure of too many sellout bands...mostly from what I see, they do it for the music and for their fans.

I learnt Pull harder on guitar, i don't know why, i just felt like it.
But the new stuff is a lot better than it was, though i still think Heafy is a fag.

Feel_The_Force said:
I learnt Pull harder on guitar, i don't know why, i just felt like it.
But the new stuff is a lot better than it was, though i still think Heafy is a fag.

You don't need to think....He is.

Trivium rocks.

I like their new CD a lot more than old metallica. Better songwriting.

i just downloaded... wtf.. aehh sry... i BOUGHT the new album... its awesome :)