For those of you who have never heard Trivium

GhostOfPerdition said:
I've seen Darkest Hour live here, and they put on a hell of a show, but I hardly remember them... it was a while back and I was a little tipsy. I vaguely remember them looking like average dudes you'd see walking down the street except they played really heavy and technical metal.
well, kris is the only one in the band who looks remotely metal haha, he's the long haired guy, the other guys look pretty average... he also released his side project locus factor's cd for free, if you are a fan of the likes of opeth, dark tranquility, dream theater, etc you'd dig it... he sings on it as well as plays guitar

http://www.krisnorris.com/locusfactor/locus.html

andy sneap produced triviums album to hell and back, unfortunately they just cant back up the ballsy output that was achieved by sneaps sweet mix in a live setting, they sound bland. Not to mention they come across like fucking idiots.

Final_Product said:
andy sneap produced triviums album to hell and back, unfortunately they just cant back up the ballsy output that was achieved by sneaps sweet mix in a live setting, they sound bland. Not to mention they come across like fucking idiots.
thats because sneap is a badass producer.

Elysian893 said:
thats because sneap is a badass producer.

Sneap is absolutley fantastic, he made that new AE cd sound half way decent and absolutley smoked the nevermore cd...he's quite the fellow. Plus the remix he done for EoR was sublime.