right, what the fuck?

I've heard a few mp3s....the guitarwork is ok but the vocals are gayer than an all male orgy.
But to try to convince someone to like something...so lame.

Time for me to tear this asshole a new one, corrections are in red.

hey man, whats up. I was just curious why you don't like Trivium that much. They're a great band who were influenced by Pantera and Dimebag so much (just noticing your sig). I think it's awesome how they're one of the very few new bands who actually shred out and play some nice ass solos and harmonies. And they're heavy as fuck. I think it's really awesome how they're only like 20-23 years old and they're doing so well for themselves. If Dimebag was still around, he would love these guys. Dime always loved bands who went out of their way to play sweet solos. Even if it wasn't the in thing. He didn't like the fact that a lot of bands didn't. I have no idea how people say that they're just like all the new metal bands, seeing as how I can't really name any new metal bands that shred out like them and sound like them. And also if Dime heard about all this Trivium bashing I bet he would be pretty upset. I just don't understand how people can say they suck so bad when in fact they rule ass. I was at the show on nov 11 in Toronto Ontario and Trivium fucking played awesome. In fact Trivium played even better than C.O.B. (and C.O.B. is by far one of my fav bands). They were much more solid and didn't mess up half as much on their solos like Alexi did. Either way just wondering hope to hear back from ya. Later dude.

RIP DIME

My grade: F

Do people still think bands like Bodom, Trivium etc are

"one of the very few new bands who actually shred out and play some nice ass solos and harmonies"

I thought the underground was becoming pretty exposed these days.

Day_Before_Dawn said:
I thought the underground was becoming pretty exposed these days.

You obviously aren't going deep enough underground.

The Texan underground Death Metal scene?

Underground Brazilian Metal scene?

How many people have heard of bands like Kemoth?