fuck this

She's right or maybe just try to play the rhythm part and when you think you're ready for COB's Lead part, try it !

When I started to play electric guitar, I first started with Green Day (I fucking hate them but it's a good start) then I played a little bit harder stuff and so on... Just don't give up. Now I've been playing for one year and a half and there's guitar player's who's been playing for like 4-5 years and they're looking at me playing and they say "OMFG you're way better than me !!" (But I truely don't know how I got this good...:erk: XD). Maybe a proof that harsh work is a good way to play harder stuff ^^ !

Or maybe you can play real fast, but your natural tone is bad because you didn't pay attention to it in the beginning.

There's nothing wrong with that because you don't realise all this stuff when you start but when you DO realise it, you need to work hard to sort it out.

Or maybe you can play real fast, but your natural tone is bad because you didn't pay attention to it in the beginning.

There's nothing wrong with that because you don't realise all this stuff when you start but when you DO realise it, you need to work hard to sort it out.

ur so pessimistic...
and i'm not quite sure what u mean by natural tone

ur so pessimistic...
and i'm not quite sure what u mean by natural tone

Dude, I'm going by experience. I know what I can hear and I know how to get from A to B. If you don't want to listen to me, then what the fuck ever, good luck.