Trivium- The Crusade

In Your Face

trying to piss you off
Nov 26, 2005
Yeah...

People that say they don't like Trivium... well, they suck but I can understand.. their music isn't their style..

People that say new Trivium suck... Yeah, I can't understand that. The solos are incredible, the singing is awesome, the songs are no where near emo or metalcore. They're going to be the next big metal band. They are it. Simple as that.

If you say they "suck" then you are pretty much retarded.

barely over 21 and they are being compaired by the masses to Metallica's old music.

What else...

You all suck.

Trivium is tomorrow.

actually they have good solos...
but i bet how this trivium CD will get "famous" and 2 years from now, they will desapear... cuz they are fucking ripping off metallica, and 'most' those who are 'buying', are kids that don't 'really' know old metallica stuff...
and those same ppl are buying St. Anger...

and you suck "in your face"

EDIT@ i don't even know why i'm arguing with someone that has "in your face" in her nickname
sorry, but now you lost all credibility

Voyager said:
I just think your trying to disagree with everyone to get attention...:erk:

"And vik is right, they are just ripping of old Metallica..."

yea your right, because that part of my post was disagreeing to the max:rolleyes:

Maybe you need some stronger glasses dear....

Trivium - The Crusade (not full album)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N30R25RZ
1)Detonation
2)Anthem (we are the fire)
3)The crusade
4)Entrance of the conflagration

For anyone who cares.

Personally, I think they are a really good band and actually deserve a little more credit. I just seems like it's "omg soo cool" to talk shit about Trivium and it needs to stop. I do think some of the new stuff sounds a little too much like Metallica though, and I don't really think the guitar solos are that great. But I have to agree, they will get tonnes of recogniyion from this next record.

<-Warheart-> said:
Trivium - The Crusade (not full album)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N30R25RZ
1)Detonation
2)Anthem (we are the fire)
3)The crusade
4)Entrance of the conflagration

For anyone who cares.

Personally, I think they are a really good band and actually deserve a little more credit. I just seems like it's "omg soo cool" to talk shit about Trivium and it needs to stop. I do think some of the new stuff sounds a little too much like Metallica though, and I don't really think the guitar solos are that great. But I have to agree, they will get tonnes of recogniyion from this next record.

Preach it!

Benighted1 said:
"And vik is right, they are just ripping of old Metallica..."

yea your right, because that part of my post was disagreeing to the max:rolleyes:

Maybe you need some stronger glasses dear....

I am just ripping on you because you are a fooking walrus!!!:Smokin:

Matt Heafy is gay.

Now, to the point of Trivium.
Trivium is just complete shit. Have you ever seen them live!
The worst band I have ever witness live, even the "Aqua" was better.

I cannot stand his singing, and beyond my understanding is why you called yourself In Your Face and why you made this ridicolus thread.

ScandinavianMetal said:
Matt Heafy is gay.

Now, to the point of Trivium.
Trivium is just complete shit. Have you ever seen them live!
The worst band I have ever witness live, even the "Aqua" was better.

I cannot stand his singing, and beyond my understanding is why you called yourself In Your Face and why you made this ridicolus thread.

+1,000,000,000

I agree on all points. BUt I still like Triviums music. Matt cannot sing