FUCK JOHNNY DAMON!!!!!

Dred

His Dudeness
Jan 8, 2002
Massachusetts
Fuck you Johnny Damon. Fuck you. The Red Sox have never been anything but nice to you, and what happens the moment youre given an offer from another team? From the Evil fucking Empire no less? I hope the Yankees own leer et crashes with you on board. Enjoy your new team, and your new money, and hair cut. Just look what the Yanks did to Giambi. So in closing, fuck you Damon, I hope you get pegged in the fucking face.

you know, i was thinking about creating this thread or just pming you about it

AMEN

im so angry about this

you dont understand. if he had gone to any other team, fine.
but the yankees.....

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

you dont understand this rivalry unless you live there

we're born and bred to hate the yankees
its a religion

its like all the players who sell out and go to Real Madrid

its so horrible too, because in 2004 boston fans gave so much love to that man, and it seems like a waste now that he's gone to the fucking yankees.

you know what im pissed about too. The redsox fucked up as well. Theo wouldnt have let this shit go down. not a chance. Damon would have gotten an offer from the sox the moment his contract was up. but no. lucchino's a fucking idiot. "sure, let him go. Hes just the single best centerfielder as well as leadoff man in all of the MLB."

So yea, fuck Damon, fuck the Redsox management, and as always, FUCK the Yankees

Thanatopsis said:
as its said in Fever Pitch, we (Red Sox Fans) are God's most pathetic creatures....
we really are. But they did win finally, so it's relieved a bit of the pain and suffering.

the yankees are MOST CERTAINLY flammingly homosexual

slappy.jpg

SPORTS ARE FOR JOCKS .... AND JOCKS ARE FUCKIN GOOFS.. THEY SHOULD ALL BE SHOT IN THE FUCKIN HEAD

Thanatopsis said:
you dont understand this rivalry unless you live there

we're born and bred to hate the yankees
its a religion

its like all the players who sell out and go to Real Madrid

umm it from NY. HAHAHA MOTHER FUCKERS THE CURSE LIVES GREAT FUCKING BAMBINO

dimebag420 said:
SPORTS ARE FOR JOCKS .... AND JOCKS ARE FUCKIN GOOFS.. THEY SHOULD ALL BE SHOT IN THE FUCKIN HEAD
and drugs are for hippies, and hippies suck you stoner cunt. your an idiot.