Ephel Duath! PHWOAR!

Lee_B said:
Mistress are signed to Rage Of Achilles (www.rageofachilles.com). The drummer and singer are the two responsible for Anaal Nathrakh. The singer's in Benediction too.

Not that I'm a big fan of AN... but... I had no idea the singer was the guy in Benediction. Same one as on that last album? Kind of runs over the mystique of AN with a lawnmower, doesn't it? hehe.

I am trying to use Google in order to speak English but me it does not seem the things are improved a lot... indeed they said that incasina here too much the all. creed that I will recommence to use my head.

Michele/Xyphias said:
well, the Google experiment on Italian side produced my previous freaky post... I think it's time to quit using it, eh, eh.

Michele, six sure one that you are not piu' using the translator of google? to judge from what you have written they said just not... hehehe... ehm...

as you see I never do not use it and the difference is obvious, my English is perfect, nearly better of my Italian. however, Italians we are well-known many capacities for the tongue. :loco:

well I finally heard some tracks from Painters Pallette last week, and all I can say is.......stupifying.............I thinki I'll need to get this and isolate myself for several days of concentrated listening.....interesting indeed.....

Emi said:
Michele, six sure one that you are not piu' using the translator of google? to judge from what you have written they said just not... hehehe... ehm...

as you see I never do not use it and the difference is obvious, my English is perfect, nearly better of my Italian. however, Italians we are well-known many capacities for the tongue. :loco:

i too have experice many times italians with the tongue.