Ephel Duath! PHWOAR!

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
WHAT A GIG!

Completely confused me, musically, but fuck it was fun! :D The music was awesome, the guys' performances brilliant - and what a vocal team! It was a small, shitty venue but they made you forget that :headbang:

And I'm fucking tired, and now I have to go to work.

Nice meeting you, Lee! Let's hope Kerrap! et al have a decent review of it!

I agree, was cool to see them up close. Maybe my comments about the venue are biased, seeing as one of the women who worked there was such a bitch :lol:

Oh, and the band are more than chuffed with the show. Me too. They played amazingly.

It was also a good sign that there was no-one hanging around the bar when the band played, a total rarity for a gig with so many journalists in attendance!

Where did you have journos from? You had at least Tina from Terrorizor taking pics.

And no, didn't have to pay. She seemed to have us down twice for some reason (else she crossed someone else off instead!:))

I don't know anything about Mistress. Who're they signed to? (they have a new album coming out in September?) Or are they indie?

:hotjump:

They were all there. Kerrang, Metal Hammer, Terrorizer, Rock Sound, etc, etc.

Mistress are signed to Rage Of Achilles (www.rageofachilles.com). The drummer and singer are the two responsible for Anaal Nathrakh. The singer's in Benediction too.

I thought they played a blinder. Desolation were great too. It was the first time I'd seen 'em. Veil The Sky is a bit nifty on the old fretboard!

Lee

veil the sky said:
:D hehe thanks dude and we're working at it! the new CD is finiiiito so i'll be pestering a&r people everywhere......

very very soon.......
*still waiting for a copy :p *

I've got to agree tho, damn good performances all round! :cool: A live review is already written, all I have to do is type it up.. Long train journeys are so much fun ;)

:lol: And I agree with Mark, that woman at the venue was a bit mean.. And that Lee bloke kept threatening to rape me :erk: :erk:

:D :p

Nah, it was an amazing gig, I'm hardly surprised the band were pleased!

1_c.jpg

2_c.jpg

More to come :)

Lee_B said:
Was it the Woman with the dreads or the bored looking blonde tart taking the cash on the door? Either way, what was the problem?

The big bitch with the dreads - she needs to get laid (everyones probably too frightened to touch her :tickled: ). Just rude for the sake of being rude really, someone should tell her you use more muscles frowning than you do smiling. :D

I should mention that these are very rough scans from colour negatives. Though I think they turned out quite well ;)

Lee, or Emi, if you'd like to use them anywhere (providing that's not being presumptious!) please drop me an email.

3_c.jpg

Russell said:
Oh yeah, and thanks again for letting me sleep on your couch Stu!

hehe cool! no probs man

er..... i've probably got your address somewhere mate but if you tell me again and i'll send you. yours will have all 6 songs too :D heheheee. i was gonna do one last night but was totally fucked!

thanks for the MotW cds too..... AWESOME stuff!