"TWU" What the fuck?!?!

Originally posted by neal
COF rocks ice. BLING BLING!!
Jesus Christ,that reminds me of this one class I have in which the teacher(a black dude) enjoys talking about Eminem,sweet potatoes,colla greens(WTF?)and using Ebonics...and where the majority of white students watch Black Entertainment Television.Of course,they don't talk about Cradle of Filth...I think I'd have to go and open a can of woop-ass on Dani Filth if it ever came to that:lol:
How annoying is it when people substitute parts of words with numbers?
"4eva",2getha" and also substituing "er"s with a's.

any black/death metal band CANNOT be called sellouts
cradle of filth play black metal?
cradle of filth is just a stupid band with some maiden melodies of the lowest quality, fake "gothic" atmosphere built by tons of high digital totaly flat production and walls of non-inspired keyboard melodies which remind me of the smurfs, stupid pop/gothic melodies that even "the cure" had with a "black" dress on them to be promoted as ...extreme?,they sell that childish "vampiric" image , that makes unfucked 16 year old girls go crazy screaming "daniiiii daniiii" , they are THE sellout .."music"
dani screams like daffy duck trying to be evil ...
so where is the black metal thing?
the one that darkthrone played, emperor played, satyricon played and stuff ...

Originally posted by IOfTheStorm
cradle of filth is just a stupid band with some maiden melodies of the lowest quality, fake "gothic" atmosphere built by tons of high digital totaly flat production and walls of non-inspired keyboard melodies which remind me of the smurfs, stupid pop/gothic melodies that even "the cure" had with a "black" dress on them to be promoted as ...extreme?,they sell that childish "vampiric" image , that makes unfucked 16 year old girls go crazy screaming "daniiiii daniiii" , they are THE sellout .."music"
the smurfs rule.
-neal

hello all. new guy here.

ok, hehe, "twu" was created over at the megadeth boards some year or so ago. we were basically making fun of ebonics and shit. and someone just said "twu". and its stuck to lots of peole. kind of like a running inside joke. its nothing really to get upset about just some late night humour in a 'deth chat room. for example....

saying a band sold out because you no longer like their music style is deffinately not "twu". more like.......childish.

Originally posted by IOfTheStorm

once again with the categorizations! damn, i bet arguments like this are running in your head as you try to go to sleep at night! "is in flames death metal or powermetal? is iced earth power metal or thrash? is shadows fall hardcore or thrash?" blah blah blah, it makes no difference. MUSIC is fuckin MUSIC, despite any subgenres. you don't like it. i respect that. but don't bring up all this petty "they are not true black metal" and all those lame "points". it doesn't advance your argument (not that it really matters, since opinion is opinion).

i love fun and pointless debates like this!

u made the categorization thing , to answer to ur "a black metal bands cannot be a sellout" ....
categories are needed ....and i never said "they are not true black metal" i just said "they are not black metal"
i didnt use the word "true" ...
and my points ...that u think are lame ...are more of to describe their .."music" not their gengre .....

sellout is not making millions
sellout is to be not urself and to play the jester just to make money
they play the trendiest of the trendiest form of "metal music" ...and all things they is to sell ....cheap vampiric themes, digital productions..i said it above already ....
even dani said it once "we do that things because they sell"
when the "romantic" image was in fashion in metal ...they wore medieval shirts and stuff
now they are dressed like "the metal of the next century " kind of thing ...
they please the thirst of kids for smthing "extreme" by putting a naked chick in a bathtub full of blood ...or some lesbian vampires kissing.
non-quality at its best

even if what you say is true, i still like the MUSIC so i will continue to listen to their MUSIC. people go on and on about sellouts and posers and how they're all about image, but the fuckin idiots that say that are more worried about image than anyone else. get over it, people.
-neal