I hate the world

Dora said:
ignorance is blind too but worse

That´s right. But you also have to ask yourself to what you are ignorant. Refering to what this topic really is about ("I hate the world" - Strong aversive emotions against the dark side of humanity, false behaviour of humanity) you also have to ask you, where you should draw the line. You as a person can only make things better in your own environment, your home and the place you are working. What can a single person do against economically motivated wars around the world or the situations in Third World Countries? Well you can contribute some money, but what you have to change is the thinking of the people and especially the situation of the children who are raised in an environment in which it is very hard for them not to become a criminal in one or another way.

And if someones hates the world, he has to ask, if he is not also hating himself, because he is a part of the world, of his world... and maybe something doesn´t fit in the modell of his world. Maybe some informations for the real understanding of the world not only in a rational way are missing. This can lead to a criminal behaviour, to a false behaviour... in same really extreme cases.

And for not occuring this sad and frightening "phenomena" we have also ask if not many children in our so called healthy and wealthy societies without wars at the moment, are raised in a way, that is really good for them. A new study shows that aproxiametely 30% of the Germans need help of a psychotherapist.

We are wealthy, can live a good live, stabil economical situations in the First World Countries since WWII. And now the reall problems occuring, coming up to the surface showing us that there is something rotten in the State Of "Whatever".

There is a big difference between "I am very unsatisfied with the overall situation in the world." and "I HATE the world"

Hate is one of the strongest emotions, doesn´t have something to do with disliking something or anything else.

I don´t hate, nor I don´t love the whole world. Just have emotions to some defined persons.

Maybe this forum isn´t the best place to discuss things like that. I don´t know... here you can only see symptoms of that... it is a niche... and somehow I have the strong feeling that we talk at cross-purposes.

you shouldnt take it literally, it was a passionate start.
but the thought of "what could i do? i'm a little grain of dust, let's clean the windows and throw a penny to that beggar" for me a synonym of ignorance, thinking only individually and being lost in the details. there can be a balance somewhere..

Dora said:
you shouldnt take it literally, it was a passionate start.
but the thought of "what could i do? i'm a little grain of dust, let's clean the windows and throw a penny to that beggar" for me a synonym of ignorance, thinking only individually and being lost in the details. there can be a balance somewhere..

I also beated around the bush... I am not ignorant... the other way is the case often...

i%20love%20you%20bear%20heart%20large.jpeg

Dora said:
they say its fake
Well there is a simple prove that Alan Shepard (It is his footstep, on that picture.) really was on the moon. Just a simple causale prove. There is no prove against it !!!

Frodnat said:
You are wrong... well it wasn´t just one flood, but in every old culture there were big floods, that were killing many people... For these people it was the revengefull hand of god that caused this flood... Uh...
see? i'm not wrong. it was some local flood, not THE flood.

intet said:
see? i'm not wrong. it was some local flood, not THE flood.
Probably... but there is also this theory by one or two geologists (I think these two were mated...;) ) that a real big asteroid, that was splitted up into 7 pieces 6000-10000 b.c. or so crashed down on earth and caused major floods all over the world. Interessting theory because they stated out that the special use of many numbers are related to the occurence of these asteroids... Weird somehow...

This heavy impact for them is the event of the big flood mentioned in the bible. There many different theories...

Frodnat said:
none of which matters, as it's still not THE flood, with the ark and the complete annihilation of mankind and the wrath and whatever. that's no more punishment from some pretend sky faire than me accidentaly getting a splinter.

intet said:
none of which matters, as it's still not THE flood, with the ark and the complete annihilation of mankind and the wrath and whatever. that's no more punishment from some pretend sky faire than me accidentaly getting a splinter.

You are right. But is it really accidentaly?:D

Well then it is just the feeling that there has to be a flood... too wash everything clean... including everyone. Maybe the behaviour of a part of the humanity can remind somebody of something... But you can´t kill the humanity, you can only kill yourself and afterwards maybe some others...

http://www.vhemt.org

i agree with some of vhemt, but not a lot. i would never bring a child into this world, but i don't see anything unnatural about humanity's ways: there is no such thing as not natural.

humanity will probably kill itself anyway.

intet said:
http://www.vhemt.org

i agree with some of vhemt, but not a lot. i would never bring a child into this world, but i don't see anything unnatural about humanity's ways: there is no such thing as not natural.

humanity will probably kill itself anyway.

At least someone with good tastes :lol:, i've been promoting this site here for ages but no one seems to agree :D