More hate from the posers last wknd ...

Oh yes Germany is a Hip Hop country. :erk:
But I don't know why so many people are listening to it...ok some of my friends are also in that stuff some of you would call them rap gangstas...but they also listen to my music and respecting other people's musical taste!
So don't put the happyhippo wannabe gangsta kiddies in one drawer with smart thinking humans!!! :tickled:
I also listen to a few old rap albums. For me Hip Hop has nothing to handle with gangsta and Ghetto! It's a kind of music wich can be very strong and mighty if it wants to warn and wake up people. But I don't think that someone would call me hiphopper...So fuck gangsta hoppers and listen to Metal!
Fuck Hell! :headbang:

Word, Blutaar. A friend of mine is also into HipHop. Nut isn't just one of these who simple hate everything other than their own music. He also respects other peoples interests.
you can call me crazy but I'm listenig to other kinds of music like Dark Wave or Gothic sometimes, too. OK, it's not that good comparison than metal and hophip, but there are enough people who can't understand why I'm listenig to that periodically. It's not that I listen to it everyday but sometimes it just kicks ass to drive by parents collecting their kids at our school with meal, dark wave or gothic played loud from the car radio - and trust, me I play it loud! ;)

True story, I caused a fender bender once by playing Cryptopsy with my windows down.

SchultØr said:
cool. :cool: Hope it was not your car. Yesterday I overheard an emergency car crossing the road while I was standig in the middle of the crossroad. some people would now say "Metal is lethal" ^^

It was this dumb looking bitch in the car next to me and the car in front of it at a red light. I sped off and then had to pull over because I was laughing so hard.

Möttull Stronghorse
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.