The "Last Night Fuckin Rocked and/or Sweet, I'm going to the Show!" thread.

So I bought a ticket to Metalcamp because Amon were playing and ONLY because Amon were playing. I came from Australia to see 4 festivals and strike out the major must see bands from my list. I trek it from Finland across Sweden, Norway and Poland to Czech, then through Austria to Slovenia the whole time so happy I couldn't stay still, and then I find out when I get there that the sons of bitches cancelled. :yell: :cry: (Just for the record, if I ever meet them I will kick them for this.)

Luckily Metalcamp was the most amazing thing I've ever been to. Would have been the time of my life if they'd fucking played!.. but still. I hope those of you who saw them instead enjoyed it. DAMN YOU ALL! :bah:

i went to see aa a monterrey mexico, i cross the whole country to see them and it was worth every cent, that was fukking awesonme:kickass: the bad thing is that i fukkd my photo with johan:cry:

It may be a little while ago now, but i saw AA in May at the Rock Hard Festival in Germany for the first time. They just kicked some serious ass, great Setlist and the Show was veeeeery good. They just showed me how great a festival can be.
AA rules!