Rock the Nations festival in Turkey

Sacrilege

Apr 27, 2004
Israhell
www.excessum.evil.co.il
amon amarth was one of the bands i flew from israel to see in that festival.
and the show was amazing!!!
very powerful, great sound, and very good setlist.

i have about 150 photos from that show, i hope to upload them soon somewhere.

and after the show we went back to the hotel by the same bus with Johan and Ted. Ted was drunk and fell asleed, and Johan was calling everybody wankers hehe, and then they started to sing a song in swedish.

anyone else from this forum was in the festival?

that new kataklysm sucks horse dick. how the fuck can you actualy listen to that bull shit. gotta be the worst album ever in any genre of music. just... holy shit i didnt know one band can be so good then be so bad. un fucking believeable. you shouldnt even admit to be listening to it. when i bought that shit i was more pissed off then a 13th centrury chinese war-horse trapped in a mongolion prison camp being harassed analy by honey covered spears trying to fight off a hungry momma bear.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
that new kataklysm sucks horse dick. how the fuck can you actualy listen to that bull shit. gotta be the worst album ever in any genre of music. just... holy shit i didnt know one band can be so good then be so bad. un fucking believeable. you shouldnt even admit to be listening to it. when i bought that shit i was more pissed off then a 13th centrury chinese war-horse trapped in a mongolion prison camp being harassed analy by honey covered spears trying to fight off a hungry momma bear.

jeez, tell us how you really feel

DemonsAndLies666 said:

hmmm... bla bla bla?

Tomasz said:
If possible can you post the setlist?

sure, i'll try to post what i remember...
not in that order:
Victorious March
Vs. the world
death in fire
bleed for ancient gods
the last with pagan blood
Avenger
The Sound Of Eight Hooves
Where Silent Gods Stand Guard
Masters Of War (not sure)
mmmm... and the other songs I dont remember

Tomasz said:
If possible can you post the setlist?
Hey Thomasz,

here it is man.

Death In Fire
The Last With Pagan Blood
For the Stabwounds in Our Backs
Masters of War
The Sound of Eight Hooves
Avenger
Bleed For Ancient Gods
Victorious March
Versus The World

Ardbeg said:
Death In Fire
The Last With Pagan Blood
For the Stabwounds in Our Backs
Masters of War
The Sound of Eight Hooves
Avenger
Bleed For Ancient Gods
Victorious March
Versus The World
Freakin awesome! And Avenger is in there too... wish I could've seen it! :headbang:

hmmm... bla bla bla?
ya somethin like that. just rambling some angry jibberish.
---------------
holy fucking shit! they added avenger into the list!!!! god damn in the most unholyest of ways! that song just fucking crushes on so many levels. some ppl dont understand the mid-paced crush your head into the ground bad assness type metal. but whatever. since its not a favorite song amongst the good part of aa fans i cant help but wounder what the crowd was like when they played it. were they just hanging around or did they realy get into it and tear everything apart?

meanwhile here are 2 pics i just had to upload to my gallery at deviantart.com

i think he was looking directly at the camera at the one, so its pretty cool
Metalwrath.jpg

and this is just so powerful one
Death_in_Fire_.jpg

i hope to upload the rest as soon as possible

I was in the very front. I hardly survived that concert.
My friend almost got his arm broken. :)

Amon Amarth's Performance was great. One of the best performances I've ever seen.

Holy shit!! Those pictures are brilliant!! And it's so nice you could meet the guys of AA. But that's the great thing of being a fan of a "small" band.

heh, 10x man, glad you liked it...
but still out of the 150 photos i have lots of photos which are much better then some of the photos i posted here, i hope to upload all the pics somewhere soon, maybe even send it to the AA site if it's possible.

and yeah.. it was very nice to meet the band...
i came with the band orphaned land and 22 more Israelis, we stayed at the hotel right next to the one in which the bands satyed, so we kinda met all the bands from the fest, and most of them are really great guys.