5 Jerks In AA

burning creation said:
I got my mjolnir online for $20... thats the way to do it. I also made one in my ceramics class.
My thor's hammer is imbued with mystical powers. I wear it during every football game I'm in, before every wrestling match I give it a quick squeeze... I was even wearing it when I lost my virginity. The only time I wasn't wearing it?

When I got expelled from school.

No shit.

snow_like_ash said:
My thor's hammer is imbued with mystical powers. I wear it during every football game I'm in, before every wrestling match I give it a quick squeeze... I was even wearing it when I lost my virginity. The only time I wasn't wearing it?

When I got expelled from school.

No shit.
Yeah but were you not wearing it when you did whatever got you expelled or just when actually got expelled?

i didnt like many of the thors hammers i seen online and because nowere in Éire makes them i made my own i know it looks shit but it means a bit to me ya know heres a pic...i also started making them out of wood and selling them to other odinists in Éire anyone want one get in touch...the pic im posting is the first one i ever made its the one i always wear

Picture_0106.jpg

Warrior of lochlann said:
i didnt like many of the thors hammers i seen online and because nowere in Éire makes them i made my own i know it looks shit but it means a bit to me ya know heres a pic...i also started making them out of wood and selling them to other odinists in Éire anyone want one get in touch...the pic im posting is the first one i ever made its the one i always wear

Picture_0106.jpg

ah fuck it looks pretty good! :Smug: simple but cool!
wait is that one made of wood?
keep it up

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Why are you celts into Oden? dont you have your own gods?

cause u vikings may be the last with pagan blood well us the celts too!!! :loco:
well u know viking-celt and stuff its all a big familly :p
and i do listen to celtic metal like BELENOS for example!!!!
and belenos is a celtic god from ancient gaule (france).. and stuff...