Experience Meeting AA At Show Last Night

The Bringer

Dec 8, 2003
British Columbia, Canada
Don't blast me saying this should be in the other thread. I only knew a few songs before last night and AA made a HUGE impact on me at the show. I just wanted to express it here and show my story.

Well last night I saw the AA/COB show in Vancouver.

I got in during The Pursuit Of Vikings so I watched the rest of the set and then went and had some beers in the beer garden during the beginning of Trivium. My friend was in the coat check and told me to go "over there" So I did and low and behind Johan is signing autographs. So I went over and started shooting the shit with him and we discussed metal and he signed my ticket and I was asking about their travel and how they like it. Johan told me that they were travelling in a rent-a-van and they had to drive it. :erk: That's horse shit I told him and he laughed and said "Yeah, that's what we get for being at the bottom of the pile"

Anyways, I asked him if he had any CD's for sale at the merch and he told me they did, so I went and bought the newest one (I didn't have it yet). When I came back he was gone though.

So I left the building during the 6th CoB song. I wasn't really interested in watching them anymore and I wanted to talk to Johan more. So I went outside and waited for them at their van. I bought a case of beer earlier and I had 5 left so I saved them for the band. Anyways, eventually a couple guys came out and I shot the shit with them, they signed my CD and what not. And Johan came out and I said "Hey, I bought the CD I asked about." and he said "Oh shit, I want to sign it." and he dropped all the shit he was carrying and signed the CD right there. So we went back to his van and talked some more and then I got everyone elses autographs and they left for Portland I think.

Anyways, I just wanted to say AA made my night. I really wish I had gotten a shirt too but the CD and experience of meeting them did it all for me. Thanks guys and I have 100x's more respect for you guys. I didn't even care about seeing CoB after meeting Johan. Thanks :D

I have much more love for AA now than ever before!

i mooved so i had to transfer my internet account. it took so much time. i got so bored :p i actually had to study for my classes cause i had nothing else to do. but now its all back to normal.

to tell you the truth, if i hadnt watched the news i never would have known there were riots. it didnt affect my life nor my neighborhood.
yet these dumbass scumbags must have given 1 million more votes to the nationalist party which is a good thing. also it just shows that the civil war is at hand and that rejoices me even more.

and no, of course i wasnt involved in them, those who were are of immigrant population, and they did that cause they are scumbags and its a trend for them to be one. they didnt riot cause they were unhappy about not being accepted in society or cause they live in dangerous neighborhoods. cause they are the ones who reject themselves, they are the ones who make their own neighborhoods dangerous. and they wouldnt have burnt their own schools which make their neighborhoods liveable and give them a chance to succeed in life if it was really a thought-out revolt.

Celtik Militia said:
and they wouldnt have burnt their own schools which make their neighborhoods liveable and give them a chance to succeed in life if it was really a thought-out revolt.

LOL that made my day. I love people that are that retarded and insist on keeping themselves that way.

Or when they burn their neighbours cars. They obviously haven't understood what it's means to be in France - man, if I burnt a car for everytime I didn't feel welcome in the French society there'd be like two cars and a renault left.

Are the people rioting of Muslim faith? I thought it was Muslim Youth who were rioting (for the most part) because of the jobs that the youth are suppose to be getting are all being given to people who do not reside in france.

I'm not 100% sure.

Mork said:
Are the people rioting of Muslim faith? I thought it was Muslim Youth who were rioting (for the most part) because of the jobs that the youth are suppose to be getting are all being given to people who do not reside in france.

I'm not 100% sure.

It is Muslims who are rioting. The media don't like to make that a prominent part of their reporting since they don't want to offend the poor Muslims. After all, they're only trying to destroy Western culture and establish a Muslim theocracy over the entire earth. We shouldn't judge, right? :rolleyes:

VikingSF said:
It is Muslims who are rioting. The media don't like to make that a prominent part of their reporting since they don't want to offend the poor Muslims. After all, they're only trying to destroy Western culture and establish a Muslim theocracy over the entire earth. We shouldn't judge, right? :rolleyes:

Word.

they arent particularly muslim, but many are. in general most of them are black or arab. they just burnt things down to be bad ass. it started cause 3 arabs were running away cause they had done a mischief, and they hid in a high tension thingy and two of them died electrocuted. so all the other scumbag arabs or blacks were mad about that (although the arabs killed themselves, the police wasnt even after them and they were obviously running away from a mischief THEY had done). so then the revolts started cause those arabs and blacks are the most communitarist people around, which prooves how they reject themselves from society. it just goes to show how they are the main cause of all this. between the world wars and after WW2, france had many polish and italian immigrants who integrated perfectly in french society.
by the way, these dude were shooting at cops with riffles, and the cops werent alowed to shoot back. how gay is that. if i were in power i would have sent the army to kick their ass once and for good, with the right to kill these bastards.

No one actually had any proof that muslims were the ones who started the riotings.

Thanks, I have been a AA fan for awhile... Kinda closet though because I never really went out of my way to listened to them. But now, I sure do! I love them! :D

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
No actually it was nostalgic scandinavians.

The Norse rise again! That line made my day hahaha

I had a similar expericance with Johan, excpet I didnt have the money to buy their CD, and i would never leave a Bodom show because its children of fucking Bodom! Some guys we met at the front of the line were huge fanse and we ended up walking right into the Concert hall in toronto (no locked doors, score), and endedup talking to Johan about this and that. One of the 4 we met hugged him like 100 times.

I havn;t heard ANY AA before that day, but currently listening to VS. The World for th efirst time. I am VERY IMpressed, this kicks ass. I want to go to the second AA/CoB show in Toronto now but its sold out.

CliffBurton said:
The Norse rise again! That line made my day hahaha

I had a similar expericance with Johan, excpet I didnt have the money to buy their CD, and i would never leave a Bodom show because its children of fucking Bodom! Some guys we met at the front of the line were huge fanse and we ended up walking right into the Concert hall in toronto (no locked doors, score), and endedup talking to Johan about this and that. One of the 4 we met hugged him like 100 times.

I havn;t heard ANY AA before that day, but currently listening to VS. The World for th efirst time. I am VERY IMpressed, this kicks ass. I want to go to the second AA/CoB show in Toronto now but its sold out.

That's great. Get "Once Sent from the Golden Hall" as soon as you possibly can, and your conversion will be complete!

does anyone happen to know if AA will be opening CoB's tour in europe?
cause i got my ticket for CoB and it would rule hard ass if i could see AA again (for the fourth time, yeah can't get bored of seeing them)