meeting AA

lycanthropyhowl

fuck the newfits!
Nov 1, 2005
what are my chances of being able to meet AA or COB at the S.F. show? i heard they hang out at the merch table... is this true?

Well, I've had a few words with Johan Hegg after the Montréal show and he was pretty talkative. And yeah he's the one who sold me a shirt too. I mean I had no choice...the man is so big...he'd have crushed my skull if I wouldn't have...Anyways, I say you got good chances of at least meeting some of teh AA guys 'round their merch table.

If you want to meet them, you have to be real groupies like Tomasz and Belgar ....

DSCF0064.jpg

Haha Nice! Hopefully I'll get to meet them when they play in Vancouver (only three fucking days:hotjump: ) That would make me so bloody happy!

lycanthropyhowl said:
what are my chances of being able to meet AA or COB at the S.F. show? i heard they hang out at the merch table... is this true?

Well dude we're getting there like what, 6 hours early? So i think we might have a good chance. How cool would it be if we met Trivium! o_O

ha yeah right.

Hello. I'm new here, but seeing as I'm catching AA tonight in Seattle I was wondering... since I'm a chick, and if I'm holding a beer at the time, does that mean my chances to meet the guys is better than average??

It had to be asked, please forgive me.

I've been listening to AA a very short time but love what I have heard. I'm quite excited to get to see them live tonight. I just hope all goes smoothly and I can get into the venue before they hit the stage.

Midnyte said:
Hello. I'm new here, but seeing as I'm catching AA tonight in Seattle I was wondering... since I'm a chick, and if I'm holding a beer at the time, does that mean my chances to meet the guys is better than average??
You have a better chance than anyone else, probably, if you make sure to bring each of them a beer as well :p

LOL @ the photos!!! Those are classic. ;) As far as meeting them at Slims - normally they hang out at each show I've been to, but at this venue, they only use one little table to the left of the door (as you are coming in) and there is NO room at all for extra people or anything. There is a staircase on the other side, so it has to be "free" of people there. In front of the booth is where all the squished fans are going to be standing to see the show. So not so sure a lot of them would be right at the merch booth. But, I am going to assume one of them has to sell merch sometimes. And also, the bar on the right side of the club would be your best bet. If they come up from the backstage and have room to get there. I'm hoping you were finally able to score a ticket!!! :D

L33ch said:
You have a better chance than anyone else, probably, if you make sure to bring each of them a beer as well :p

Well, I didn't get the babble with any of the guys.

Ok, I got to say a couple short words to Fredrik while he was manning the merch booth (my seat was right next to it), but he was busy and looking confused so I didn't want to bother him much. Johan popped up for a minute, but was gone before I could even say 'Hi'. lol.

Great show though!

Midnyte said:
Well, I didn't get the babble with any of the guys.

Ok, I got to say a couple short words to Fredrik while he was manning the merch booth (my seat was right next to it), but he was busy and looking confused so I didn't want to bother him much. Johan popped up for a minute, but was gone before I could even say 'Hi'. lol.

Great show though!

hee hee... yeah... fredrik will do that... :)