meeting AA

Tomasz said:
I hear they also use toiltes so that would be a good waiting place.

actually... the thing to do is wait in a dark corner by or in the bathroom... when you see them coming and leap out at them when they're taking a piss (if you're in the bathroom) or when they're walking into the bathroom... that'll always get their attention...

and if you REALLY want them to remember you... give 'em a wet willy... maybe not johan s... he looks kinda angry... might try to kill you or something...

Babydollcybergoth said:
actually... the thing to do is wait in a dark corner by or in the bathroom... when you see them coming and leap out at them when they're taking a piss (if you're in the bathroom) or when they're walking into the bathroom... that'll always get their attention...

and if you REALLY want them to remember you... give 'em a wet willy... maybe not johan s... he looks kinda angry... might try to kill you or something...

:ill:

This isn't the Backstreet Boys and your not a 12 year old girl.... Are you?

The Bringer said:
:ill:

This isn't the Backstreet Boys and your not a 12 year old girl.... Are you?

lol... well that's for me to know and you to find out now isn't it?

but really... have you seen the crowd that swarms cob??

YES

It was disgusting. There were about 250 people waiting for Alexi outside their bus. Amon Amarth members walked right past them carrying their stuff. No one had any idea who they were.

well i did get to meet them, i had johan hold up one end of my AA shirt and the drummer, dont know his name hold up the other end, i was in the middle posed with the metal horns, when my camera ran out of film! it sucked, i still got pictures of them performing, front row.

Drummers are so sorely unappreciated its just sad. The drums have got to be one of the hardest instruments in the world...Sure, guitar is hard...But for the drums...Its right brain and left brain at work...You need to seperate the two, and be able to have all your limbs work independently...Theyre also usually the quitest guys in the band, but I don't know if that holds true for Mr. Andresson...

I agree -- but don't forget you are using both sides of the brain for pretty much every other instrument

Guitars - Frets and Picking...
Keyboard - Right and left hand
I guess any string instrument...
Maybe not all the brass instruments though

Bap said:
I agree -- but don't forget you are using both sides of the brain for pretty much every other instrument

Guitars - Frets and Picking...
Keyboard - Right and left hand
I guess any string instrument...
Maybe not all the brass instruments though

Yeah, but you've got to remember that they have 2 limbs, or 3 at the max if they have a pedal. For a really nifty beat, idea or whatever you want to call it...There are 4 limbs involved. The drummer is also relied upon to keep the time...So if he screws up, everyone screws up...If the guitar screws up, he can quickly jump back in because of the drummer....