AA IN GREECE!!!!

vagner

the greek viking
Oct 9, 2006
U.SA-Tampa F.L
I can't wait. i haven't log in for months but now i am really happy that someone heard the cries of greek vikings. i will be there. i have just heard about amon amarth lives by you it is time for me to talk about it :p. AA LIVE IN GREECE=HELL !

Hey, from Greece too.
My neck is still aching from this FCKN AWESOME GIG.
Amon Amarth, with an extraordinary performance, played exactly the songs I wanted to hear: Cry of the Black Birds, Asator, With Oden on our Side, Runes to My Memory, Where Silent Gods stand guard, Victorious March, Pursuit of Vikings, Death in Fire, An ancient sign of coming storm and more...

:kickass: :kickass:
I wonder: Have Amon Amarth EVER met such a crazy audience? We sang along EVERY goddamn verse. We moshed. We jumped. We shouted as if we knew that next morning the Norns would stop our lives.

And I was sooo happy that in the aftershow in a metal club, AA signed my t-shirt. I will not wear it again (I have framed it :cool: ). What's more, Amon Amarth guys proved that apart from being great inspired musicians, they also are fantastic guys, they did not frown upon us, they had no problem at all to sign autographs or take pics with us (I imagine it is very tiring after such a show, to have to deal with a bunch of crazed Greek bastards :headbang: )

Olli, Johan, Fredrik, Ted, Johan,
It has been a day since your visit. If you would play again tomorrow, I would be certainly there, without a shadow of doubt.

We will wait! And Gagarin Club will be full once more!
Skaal!

OK, now THERE'S a language I can't even attempt to translate :p
Looking forward to the guys getting back my way again. I'd go to the SOTU tour, but the only stop near me is when I'm going to be back in New England, of course.